air-jordan-3-infrared-23-2-620x410.jpg

air-jordan-3-infrared-23-1-620x382.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
No doubt I ain't really fukk with sneakers til last year to be honest. I was into it in my juniior high/hs days like 2000-2005 and just got back into it last year. Its like my big hobby now, I think its because I've been sober a year now and I kind of picked up the sneaker addiction as a replacement. Better than poppin pills and drinkin syrup for sure but anyway the only LeBrons I really liked before the 7s were the 2s. But 7,8,9,10,11 in and any V2, elite etc edition are all still better than the 2s.
I know people are mad at the hype surrounding the sneakers, having to deal with resellers, hypebeasts and I agree foams kind of jumping the shark right now but we living in a golden age in a way. Since all the Jays getting retroed, plus all the new colorways, plus Reebok/adidas bringing some shyt back. And LeBrons, Kobes and Durants are all in their prime (the sneakers not the players...) Than we got dope designer sneakers (arenas, MMMs if you into that..) Asics, New Balance ain't really my thing but I know they bringing out some dope colorways too

I'd call it the platinum age the way things are currently headed.

Never in my life have i struck out so much - and applying more effort than i ever have (still live by the creed of not paying over retail/tax/ship, so you can see my dilemma).

With that said, i wanted to wait til i got back from the motherland from losing out on the allstar releases to ID me a couple lebrongs, only to find out those are currently Not Available.

Wow, you really can't win with this thing.

lol.

On the flip side, money saved for a rainy day, eh?

I can honestly say that most peeps just would rather hold on to their sneakers or resell... cuz they sure aren't on anybody's feet.

Went to the mall saturday (peak hours mind you) and saw no heat - this is in the most visited mall in the northwest with the only HOH in the region.

This spring is gonna be different. Plan on copping bots and entering more raffles; ensure i get right by my 32rst bday event.

And if i don't...

Somebody's gonna have to blow my back out to put me out of my misery. Katherine Bates.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'd call it the platinum age the way things are currently headed.

Never in my life have i struck out so much - and applying more effort than i ever have (still live by the creed of not paying over retail/tax/ship, so you can see my dilemma).

With that said, i wanted to wait til i got back from the motherland from losing out on the allstar releases to ID me a couple lebrongs, only to find out those are currently Not Available.

Wow, you really can't win with this thing.

lol.

On the flip side, money saved for a rainy day, eh?

I can honestly say that most peeps just would rather hold on to their sneakers or resell... cuz they sure aren't on anybody's feet.

Went to the mall saturday (peak hours mind you) and saw no heat - this is in the most visited mall in the northwest with the only HOH in the region.

This spring is gonna be different. Plan on copping bots and entering more raffles; ensure i get right by my 32rst bday event.

And if i don't...

Somebody's gonna have to blow my back out to put me out of my misery. Katherine Bates.

:russ: @ bolded
Gluck breh, u going after them Carmine's?
I guess that's gonna be more the summer than spring but right now those are my biggest target for the year from the released that have been announced

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
That's the reason I was getting them than looked at a local consignment shop and they got VNDS fire red 3s for 160 so Ima just cop those
I actually like the fire red 3s had em when they dropped a bunch of years back n I copped them again last year at release but returned them cuz I copped like 8 pairs of shoes in that month so I said eff it

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:russ: @ bolded
Gluck breh, u going after them Carmine's?
I guess that's gonna be more the summer than spring but right now those are my biggest target for the year from the released that have been announced

Oh yeah, anybody who's ares any body here knows me and the sixes... i'm a straight hoe for those jumps.

Still waiting for the Toro VI's to drop in price... i was outta the country when those released. If i don't get those, wasn't meant to be and JB are jackoffs for making those
extremely hyper striked.

Salty doesn't describe how i feel aboot, cuz i ain't got 400 plus to drop on those.

Any who... Carmines are a must. I remember cumming straight outta college when the CDP's dropped and my cousin was stunting on me hard in them when i bumped into him at Lucky Strikes. I just pretended that i wasn't into shoes, dapped him and walked away as i flicked off the dust from my Aldos...

But deep down inside, you can see the boil in my plasma... and i told myself that one day i was gonna be a Rolling Stone and I believed it. :ohlawd:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
While we await official launch information, the upcoming Nike Lil' Penny Posite has surfaced in a new 'Orlando' colorway.

Paying homage to Penny's basketball home, the shoe sports a black upper, star detailing on the toebox, reflective trim and royal blue accents.

There's no announced release date for this colorway at the moment, but we'll keep you posted as more details come to light. In the meantime, let us know what you think about the 'Orlando' colorway and the Lil' Penny Posite in general.

Nike Lil' Penny Posite
652121-002
nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-02.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-01.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-03.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-05.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-06.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-07.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-09.jpg

nike-lil-penny-posite-orlando-shooting-stars-08.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
still trying to see what they mean by the OG black/white 13s with a twist.

12s and 13s are tanks, as are 11s and 5s.

I wore the fukk out of black metallic 5s to work, in Hurricane Issac, Gamma 11s to work, etc. shyts still look new after they get cleaned.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
still trying to see what they mean by the OG black/white 13s with a twist.

12s and 13s are tanks, as are 11s and 5s.

I wore the fukk out of black metallic 5s to work, in Hurricane Issac, Gamma 11s to work, etc. shyts still look new after they get cleaned.
What u use to clean. I usually just take a paper towel or small towel with warm water n go over it