Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
so these are the Lebron XI SB's........
BhGHa_OIgAAjkLT.jpg:large
.............they look like an ID......:huhldup:.........

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
not even gonna stunt, i'm getting reps. Checked youtube reviews and they look good enough for a purchase, probably the only ones i'll get.
:camby:
the black infrared 6's might drop this year too..i'll be looking forward to those if they do.
only reason i didnt cop the white infrareds. they will drop this year and they will be glorious. Beat Varsity reds will be thrown in the bushes flipped for a profit
If they put 3m on them bytches :ohlawd:

I knew u dudes would say 11s :laugh:
Y'all can have that but dmp 6s>>>>

:ohlawd:
I think I like VIs slightly more than XIs but DMP XIs is probably the most heavenly shoe of all times. God I wish I could go back in time and buy that pack.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:camby:
only reason i didnt cop the white infrareds. they will drop this year and they will be glorious. Beat Varsity reds will be thrown in the bushes flipped for a profit
If they put 3m on them bytches :ohlawd:

I think I like VIs slightly more than XIs but DMP XIs is probably the most heavenly shoe of all times. God I wish I could go back in time and buy that pack.

I was broke hs kid :pachaha:
I wonder how fresh DS DMP 6s look in 2014

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
DMP XI's have eluded me so many times that i'm almost convinced im just not meant to have them

its gotten to the point where shipping labels have been created and then the shipper all of a sudden changes their mind or all of a sudden realizes that they listed the "wrong size"

ive also set up meetings to make deals and each time they fall through
this happens to me at least twice a year for like the past 5 no joke