Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Aight brehs im gettin my lady into the shoe game she's a 8.5 in men's what's some good sites with fair prices or resellers that have 8.5s?

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Nike Air Max 90 Ice “Gym Red”
February 19th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne | 18 comments

Tweet

nike-air-max-90-ice-gym-red-02.jpg

The Nike Air Max 90 was already a shoe that prided itself on translucency what with the see-through bag on the tooling that was the brainchild of Tinker Hatfield. This year the silhouette is going even harder on that end with the Nike Air Max 90 Ice build, which slides a clear set up on bottom of the retro runner. On this upcoming gym red version the results are particularly exciting thanks to the color treatment given to the base on bottom. See more of them after the break and then pick up your pair this Friday, February 21st at Wish or right now on eBay.

Source: Wish

Nike Air Max 90 Ice ‘Gym Red’
Color:
Gym Red/University Red-Light Crimson
Style Code: 631748-600
Release Date: 02/21/14
Price: $150

nike-air-max-90-ice-gym-red-06.gif

nike-air-max-90-ice-gym-red-05.jpg

nike-air-max-90-ice-gym-red-04.jpg

nike-air-max-90-ice-gym-red-03.jpg

nike-air-max-90-ice-gym-red-01.jpg

:merchant:

these the ones WCA was talking bout

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why?.....you live in a crip neighborhood in T Dot bruh?.....

Nah that wouldnt bother me cuz these kids dont care about no air maxes... its the elements...you being in Seattle should understand what im saying...Even in mid summer minute you step out the door you gonna fukk up the best part about those kicks,the soles....I like the 90s alot but the ones i have esp the OG infrareds barely get any use....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah that wouldnt bother me cuz these kids dont care about no air maxes... its the elements...you being in Seattle should understand what im saying...Even in mid summer minute you step out the door you gonna fukk up the best part about those kicks,the soles....I like the 90s alot but the ones i have esp the OG infrareds barely get any use....
I see what you mean......I know those soles will yellow eventually but fukk it Ill just enjoy them and try to keep them clean.......avoid wearing them in the rain at all cost......and wipe the soles down after wearing them......one of the many reasons I miss LA........