Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Gawd himself has spoken. :banderas: How long do they take to charge your card tho? :damn:
from what ur sayig it sounds like u got through once or twice without getting a confirmation number so u tried again until u got one

that means your order with the confirmation number will have the money taken out in a normal amount of time and ur orders that did not get a number will have those funds in limbo for a few days then youll get it back

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
all in all it ended up being a great weekend for me kicks wise
got everything i wanted
infrared 23's
kobe asg
lebron asg (1 for my girl too)

vg0kmt.png

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
First off both connects said I'm good :banderas:

Here's the story. I had to go bring the money to the connect. Traffic crazy downtown etc etc. I was driving around to try to find something so I get around the corner from the HOH and see a X5 parked illegally, so i did it too. :lolbron: i was like :ooh: I gotta hurry up ion need no ticket. so i had to stand in line to give the connect the money :facepalm:

as i was walking a whole bunch of asian nikkas (including @23penny) was in line and shyt :russ: like 5'5 :flabbynsick: nikkas. "i see you tiffany"
me: :wtf: ay lil nikka my name aint tiffany fall the fukk back.
him: :merchant: :whoa:
me: :russ:

i made it back to the whip with no ticket :wow: so now off to Nike for the RSVP. Get there, a white dude with a polo and a deebo rick ross lookin ass nikka outside.

white boy: what you need bro?
me: I have an RSVP
him: nice tiffanys!!! :ohmy:
me: thanks
him: ok go see the other dude in the suit inside.

so i go look around and they had the low 11s from last summer, but sold out in good sizes, and LBJ kings prides.
so the other deebo nikka just standing at another register waiting for me. when i was ready, the chick was like next person in line and some lady walks up.
deebo/rozay: NO. HE FIRST! HIM! HIM RIGHT THERE! :mad:
cashier: :whoa:
lady: :unsure:
me: :wow: :stephena2:
he gave me my shoe and let me check it and dapped me up and shyt, and i left. apparently they gonna have more stuff today but they didnt say what ( i assume maybe some 5s or today's 6s) and they giving out free haircuts to the kids :merchant:

i would go, but i got other shyt to do.

shyt was :russ: :laff: