Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I only want the Lebrons and the infrared 23's tomorrow I already copped the flysteppers yesterday but if i get the kobe's in my cart I'll pull the trigger.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Had em in my cart in FNL and the shyt just vanished and gave me an error when I tried to use PayPal and my CC.
Happened to me as well with a GS pair, money is on hold from PayPal smh..

Y'all peep jimmy jazz drop the infrared 6's? :rayal: hopefully I get a call from a raffle today..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
apparently a good tip for releases like this is it's best to get a European connect. Its a piece of cake copping in Europe.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Sleep right through this release, I'm trying to wait for those white Kobe 9's they'll be releasing in March I think.

Appreciate that breh. I got some stuff I can give you. I'm in the Sunny Isles area we can link whenever just lmk.

Was that you that ordered the Flysteppers?
Yea that was me, I'll be out of town for a while I'll hit you up when I'm back

Last edited:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
russell-westbrook-air-jordan-future-03.jpg

russell-westbrook-air-jordan-future-02.jpg

Dealing with another knee setback hasn't stopped Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook from debuting new Jordan shoes.
After lacing up the 'Infrared' Air Jordan 3 at an event with his new partners at Subway on Wednesday, Westbrook attended last night's Thunder/Lakers game in the upcoming Jordan Future. Unveiled in mid-January, the Future is an all-new woven model built atop Air Jordan 11 tooling. Launch is set for March 1.
How do you feel about the Future after a first on-foot look? Is Goldstein's swag too much of a distraction?

Read more: http://solecollector.com/news/russell-westbrook-wears-jordan-future/#ixzz2tJJ4PLEC

:huhldup:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
russell-westbrook-air-jordan-future-03.jpg

russell-westbrook-air-jordan-future-02.jpg

Dealing with another knee setback hasn't stopped Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook from debuting new Jordan shoes.
After lacing up the 'Infrared' Air Jordan 3 at an event with his new partners at Subway on Wednesday, Westbrook attended last night's Thunder/Lakers game in the upcoming Jordan Future. Unveiled in mid-January, the Future is an all-new woven model built atop Air Jordan 11 tooling. Launch is set for March 1.
How do you feel about the Future after a first on-foot look? Is Goldstein's swag too much of a distraction?

Read more: http://solecollector.com/news/russell-westbrook-wears-jordan-future/#ixzz2tJJ4PLEC

:huhldup:
:leon:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
completely failed this morning. Made it all the way to the proceed order on FNL. And than bomb gone. I couldn't believe it. NDC was strike out and so was Eastbay. A total disaster. I still can't believe I got a call from the HOH and fukking missed it. SMH terrible terrible terrible. I'm so pissed off right now.

@SobeSoles.com do you have the lebron in a size 12?

Anyone have a size 12 for the Brons?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
completely failed this morning. Made it all the way to the proceed order on FNL. And than bomb gone. I couldn't believe it. NDC was strike out and so was Eastbay. A total disaster. I still can't believe I got a call from the HOH and fukking missed it. SMH terrible terrible terrible. I'm so pissed off right now.

@SobeSoles.com do you have the lebron in a size 12?

Anyone have a size 12 for the Brons?

If you said something earlier I could have copped earlier as I got one for myself ..but my retail is higher than yours..