Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
nikka that's gotta be a filter. Them shyts never looked that red ..but if this is true; I might need to cop :wow:
That's what I'm saying. I need to know. I don't even know what to wear with these. I'm not a Kanye nikka I mostly wear tshirts n basketball shorts or dark jeans. Wtf.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
That's what I'm saying. I need to know. I don't even know what to wear with these. I'm not a Kanye nikka I mostly wear tshirts n basketball shorts or dark jeans. Wtf.

nikka that's gotta be a filter. Them shyts never looked that red ..but if this is true; I might need to cop :wow:

The 9s was :ehh: but the 4s was :wow: so hopefully these are :wow:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
nothing is guaranteed bruh.........but it does increase your chances..........cant place all your faith in the ATC service so you should always have a back up and back up for that as well.......shyt is crazy nowadays........

damn i step away from the game for a year and a half and i need bots to cop now?

i wonder if the ebay and niketalk game has changed....i used to eat good like that

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
damn i step away from the game for a year and a half and i need bots to cop now?

i wonder if the ebay and niketalk game has changed....i used to eat good like that
its definitely changed alot over the past three years........Ive been doing this a long time like some of the other bruh's in here and never thought it would come to this......I would suggest using twitter.......twitter is your friend if you collect sneakers and is also a good source of info.........I wouldnt fukk with ebay but you can find some good deals on NikeTalk........

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
its definitely changed alot over the past three years........Ive been doing this a long time like some of the other bruh's in here and never thought it would come to this......I would suggest using twitter.......twitter is your friend if you collect sneakers and is also a good source of info.........I wouldnt fukk with ebay but you can find some good deals on NikeTalk........

NO doubt i been in the game off and on for a minute too....ebay was good the markup was a little higher but i knew it was legit from certain sellers....
so i didnt mind....i had a twitter homie too asian cat i think...sole fresh i think it was copped some heat back in 2011...

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Quick rundown:

Around the time of the Bred 11s, bots became prevalent. They're also used on Ticketmaster but no one talks about that. Some bots would add to cart, some would complete the whole process of buying a shoe, sometimes for multiple pairs.

Nike caught on, and some users were banned or order canceled. Didn't happen to me in the 5 month period i used them. Once they announced that policy I quit using them on their site.

Now, you have early links...people charge for them. Nike has started to throw people off a bit. Still people trying to buy up every shoe to make less than $100 on it. A few "regular" people got Red Yeezys. They dropped tiffany dunks and red yeezys in a 28 hr span.

Niketalk still full of herbs. Dudes on ebay think they can "borrow" your $$ till you do a paypal dispute.

When i got corks, 88 3s and bred 11s from nike, my shyt added to cart and i had to continue through and put in my payment info.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Quick rundown:

Around the time of the Bred 11s, bots became prevalent. They're also used on Ticketmaster but no one talks about that. Some bots would add to cart, some would complete the whole process of buying a shoe, sometimes for multiple pairs.

Nike caught on, and some users were banned or order canceled. Didn't happen to me in the 5 month period i used them. Once they announced that policy I quit using them on their site.

Now, you have early links...people charge for them. Nike has started to throw people off a bit. Still people trying to buy up every shoe to make less than $100 on it. A few "regular" people got Red Yeezys. They dropped tiffany dunks and red yeezys in a 28 hr span.

Niketalk still full of herbs. Dudes on ebay think they can "borrow" your $$ till you do a paypal dispute.

When i got corks, 88 3s and bred 11s from nike, my shyt added to cart and i had to continue through and put in my payment info.

the twitter I posted earlier from Sole MArtyr, hope nobodies buying early links. HE was the one that they were all getting them from. He just said Nike patched it and there aren't anymore early links. Therefore if somebody tries to sell you, don't buy it

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Quick rundown:

YEA i remember uh this one cat ...he was pretty famous on the net it was something dogg...from the midwest i believe....he tried to fukk me over...luckily pay pal dont play that shyt....