Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
i believe it. There's no reason for nike to not try and make their money with this release, since its the last one
So would u be coppin to wear or to sell ? I don't think I'd wear them but id sell them

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
struck out but happy at least a coli breh got through :salute:

i never really get through on QS releases i just think this was just one noone knew about, and i happened to scrollin through my phone while takin a shyt

normally i would of picked my phone up 5 mins later mad as fukk

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dont they have bots scanning nike com for style codes and shyt

Dudes be knowing the second when a restock hits

Nah bots don't scan Nike. They scan twitter for when Nike releases a link. But you have to know Nike is going to release something so you know to run the bot.

The thing with restocks is, most of the time they used the same links for restocks. I know someone made a chrome extension that you could put certain webpages in it and It would notify you when changes are made to that page

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i never really get through on QS releases i just think this was just one noone knew about, and i happened to scrollin through my phone while takin a shyt

normally i would of picked my phone up 5 mins later mad as fukk
congrats breh only 2 months into 2014 and u probably got the pick up of the year

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yo whats the accounts to follow to make sure you get the alerts?? I haven't been on twitter in over a year. But it seems like twitter is the only way to be kept up to date.