:blessed:

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Hold up hold up how the hell I'm not in the sneaker group and I'm was one of the first ones to join?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
real_fat.jpg

This is random as hell but I just seen this quote in another thread and its like daily I encounter a situation where this quote is so fitting.
Anyways I just got into an argument w/ a dude on fb who was trying to shyt on ppl for calling the Powder 10's that are about to come out, the "Powder Blues" instead of the "Charlottes". Go-figure, the fukking color is powder blue, I really hate those "know-it-all" types who try to shyt on everybody else. Well anyways it struck me as odd that these are the Charlottes when Charlotte never used a powder blue colorway. He then goes on to mention how these are the "Charlotte" version from the city pack retroes from back in the day. A little research and the Powder Blue tens were never officially released as a part of the City pack, JB at the time didn't have a JB representative on the team. The powder blue 10s were released as Jerry Stackhouse PE's paying homage to the UNC connection. Ppl just called them the "Charlotte's" b/c of the connection between Charlotte and UNC (them being in the same state). Anyways after a shut him down for trying to shyt on everybody for calling the shoes the right name I instantly remembered this quote...

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
fukkin FNL pulling the okie doke

only thing i wanted were the taxi 12s :manny: