Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
The shyt ppl doing out here is just funny. Some of it would get your ass beat, at minimum, in real life.

That's part of the reason I only buy from ppl who in arms reach
4M5SUNZ.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is it crazy that I wanted the CNY dunks, got cancelled and now im like :yeshrug:

And the reason im pissed about the taxis is cause the nikka who got em for me sold em, i didnt get through on any site, and i gave away my lowtops from 2011. :(
Those 12s are gonna fukk around and give you a stroke. Be patient I'm sure you'll find some. You did come up on those corks (I'm still pissed about this shyt) and SB9s so you should be good.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Those 12s are gonna fukk around and give you a stroke. Be patient I'm sure you'll find some. You did come up on those corks (I'm still pissed about this shyt) and SB9s so you should be good.

If i had corks or sb9's... i'd wear 'em like they were my only style.

You got thousands of people who still have them collecting dust in their closets.

Give 'em to savvy shoe guys who actually WEAR them shiits.

I like to showcase it and let people smile as they walk by.

My girl said to me last week,

"That guy was checking out your shoes, again... UGH! You always get all the attention babes."

But i never notice, totally oblivious to peoples eyes cuz i'm just trying to get where i'm going. Women see that stuff soo goods. Hee hee.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Working on a deal for them right now. The Corks as I later learned would've been too small, I need 12 in lebrons/foams.

And I NEVER would've worn them.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Salute to dude for actually wearing his kicks. I don't go out much but whenever I do I'm wearing something fly on my feet.

I never had a pair of Brons or foams but I really wanted the corks and the mints. Am I missing out ?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Jordan Brand celebrates an unforgettable moment in MJ history with a retro release of the 'Powder Blue' Air Jordan 10 Retro.

The returning classic arrives in original form with a full white leather build, black eyestay and powder blue covering their collar lining. Powder blue continues to do its thing over the outsole below, whic lists Michael's career accomplishments during his first retirement from the NBA in the mid '90s.

The 'Powder Blue' Air Jordan 10 Retro is set to release February 22nd at Jordan Brand accounts nationwide.
air-jordan-10-retro-white-dark-powder-blue-black.jpg

air-jordan-10-retro-white-dark-powder-blue-black-1%20(2).jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
adidas-crazy-1-kobe-playoff.jpg

Worn by Kobe during the Lakers' postseason run in 2001, the 'Playoff' Crazy 1 brings black and silver together on a mesh constructed upper, which is accented by chrome and sits atop a black sole.

The 'Playoff' Crazy 1 hits retail on Friday, March 14 for $125.

03/14/14 adidas Crazy 1
G99416 Black/Silver
$125.00