Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
ok i just got them.. how fukking stupid is eastbay.. ok so they actually double boxed these didnt think they would because its a non jordan release but i give them credit for that// BUT these idiots STAMPED "SIZE 11.5 KOBE 8 SYSTEM SS" in big black letters outside of the plain brown box :what:thank God i was here to pick them up and they werent left outside..

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
ok i just got them.. how fukking stupid is eastbay.. ok so they actually double boxed these didnt think they would because its a non jordan release but i give them credit for that// BUT these idiots STAMPED "SIZE 11.5 KOBE 8 SYSTEM SS" in big black letters outside of the plain brown box :what:thank God i was here to pick them up and they werent left outside..
I got my Royals in a big ass box that said FINISH LINE all over the box :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
mk1Bgh4.jpg
SRH9iiA.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Its crazy out there man; everyone out there to make a $20 on these kicks. I had some dude tell me $600 for Bred 1s; shoulda told him yeah let's meet in malvern :shaq:

Man I recently decided to try and pick up a pair of the Hyperfuse AM90 USA pack, and niccas are knockin heads off

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
ok so this is what happened

earlier today my phone started blowing up people askin about the gamma XI's and i was like :what:because i didnt put em up for sale or anything, anyways, dudes offering anywhere from 250-300.. and i was like, i aint sellin :dahell:stop blowing up my phone :sitdown:so then it hit me, someone mustve posted my number online, so i ask a couple people hitting me up where they got my number and they say my cousin posted on some facebook group that i doubled up on the gamma's and to hit me with an offer.. so i hit up my cousin askin why he did that and hes like, bruh u never know with these dudes u might get some ridiculous offer than u cant turn down.. i was like yeah but im not looking to sell man, take that shyt down (im not on facebook, yeah i know).. anyways, some dude texts me saying he has 325 for my pair so im like :ehh:thanks but im not really looking to sell so then he goes what about a trade + cash, so then i go what u got just to see what he said, he hits me back saying he has a ds pair of bred 13's that he'll trade me + $250 cash.. so then im like :usure:.. i text, so instead of giving me something like 325 or 350 you'd rather give me 250 AND a pair of $170 shoes that in turn i can flip and get even more outta them? where they do that at? so then he says yeah, but im not lookin to spend over 300 and i have doubles of the breds so i dont really care, i really want the gamma's :manny:

so then i hit up my cousin and tell him about this deal which sounds too good to be true to me so i ask if this dude is legit and he says he dont really know him but that apparently as far as he knows hes a solid dude.. i almost backed outta the deal because i figured hes trying to set me up or something or probably trade the shoes and then make a run for it with my gamma's and leave me standing there with the breds with no cash..

so this shyt had me like :patrice:then dude hits me up again and says he has 200 for me + the breds.. i was like, hol up.. u just said 250 a while ago :wtb:and he goes yeah cuz i didnt wanna low ball u (:laugh:), so then i was like nah son, the 250 sounds better to me because im not even lookin for a pair of bred 13's i already have a ds pair.. so then he goes damn i really want them gamma's, alright i'll do the 250 + the breds.. so then im still thinking this shyt is too good to be true but ima meet up with him anyways. so we agree to meet at some best buy but then later he says nah to meet at costco instead by an ikea which i had been meaning to go to anyways so it was even better for me.. but somehow it made me think this is definitely a set up because of the last minute switch lol but then part of me kinda wanted the dude to try some stupid shyt just cuz i just didnt really care and figured i can handle myself no matter what..

so we meet up and hes by himself and he asks to check out my gamma's and im like nah man we gon check out the breds first.. so we go to his car and he pulls em out the box, i didnt even peep the box at the time, and he hands me the shoes and hes like, yeah theyre completely DS i doubled up and always just had these stashed. so im checkin em out and everything looks legit.. i check the tag,,,,,,,:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant: production date says 2004.. i was like, could it be :ohhh: i go lemme see the box,. its one of those old school boxes :gladbron:.. I THOUGHT THIS FUKKER HAD A PAIR OF BREDS THAT CAME OUT LAST YEAR!! :pachaha::pachaha:

so i go aight, we gon see if this shyt passes the final test, u know the ultimate test to see if these legit right? dude goes :yeshrug: theyre legit man,, i was like aight we gon see.. so i take my phone out, take a pic with the flash.. BOOM! 3 motherfukking M!

i felt like going
DRYOv.gif

so dude is like :wtf:i didnt even know they did that.. im like yeah, the old school joints have 3m, the newer ones dont.. so he was like oh ok.. so these and $250? and im like yeah i guess :manny: pretending like its a whatever type deal :heh:

so he checks out my gamma's and he says ok this left one looks legit but i cant tell with this right one.. i was like :rudy:son they from finishline of course they legit. so then he asks what to look for in a legit pair so there i am fukking schooling this dude, and then he breaks out the $250, soon as i had that cash in hand along with the shoes i felt like running away like i had just picked up a fumble heading towards a touchdown :pachaha:

so then i went to ikea :lolbron:

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yup i still cant believe it myself man lol tbh i kinda felt like telling the dude to just give me $200 since it was more than enough but then i was like :mjpls: im bout to go buy this tv stand at ikea.. took the kicks, money and ran lol got home n triple checked them bytches just cuz i still couldnt believe it :wow: