Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
they was free?!?!?! whats the back story?

they were a xmas gift......he has a connect in LA and got them on Friday morning and shipped them to me the same day via FedEx........he was just returning the favor since I hooked him up with really good seats to the Las Vegas Bowl so he could see USC vs Fresno ST........I'm an alumni and former player so I get hooked up with tickets all the time........only thing is I live in Seattle now so I always give the tickets to one of my brothers or my Mom.......

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to hop out of Js for good, its simply not worth it anymore without a street connect...Even without a connect 10 years ago you could still find yourself a pair in store the week of release...Trying to get a pair AROUND retail these days is so unnecessarily stressful because the sneaker game has gone downright full retard...I don't understand how a fukking RETRO that cost $30 to make and retails for $140 can resell for $450...It's truly :mindblown: shyt...

Nike can easily put an end to this reseller market that has fukked up the game with a pre-order system to meet demand yet they insist on going forward with this current unfair model to feed the beast...The love for the kicks simply ain't enough for me anymore brehs, I'm way too old for this nonsense...
i quit in june and moved on to dress shoes.. my stress levels have dropped immensely :ahh:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
3/8/2014

air-jordan-3-hurricane-katrina-release-info-3.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Those 3lab5's arent bad, just not worth the asking price.

I think ima start picking up asics in the new year. Someone put me up on game.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Apparently, my boy who lives down in cali had his cousins (who live here in seattle) enter a raffle for him for 2 pairs of Oregon Duck Foambs.

Well, the cousins, for some luck of the draw, entered twice and WON BOTH!

Now here's where it gets tricky.

My boy who lives in Cali, who requested for the 2 pairs... got into an accident on Saturday night and is now in jail because it turned out to be 3RD DUI!!!

So his cousins figured that since he's in jail, he wouldn't want them anymore - so he didn't pick them up. When i mentioned their street value, he was like, "AHHH FUKK!"

I just found this out today... but the pick up window is now CLOSED>

Mean damn... have you seen the resell for this suckers? Local dudes asking for 700-1k for these. Holy shiit.

WTF man. This is outrageous.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Apparently, my boy who lives down in cali had his cousins (who live here in seattle) enter a raffle for him for 2 pairs of Oregon Duck Foambs.

Well, the cousins, for some luck of the draw, entered twice and WON BOTH!

Now here's where it gets tricky.

My boy who lives in Cali, who requested for the 2 pairs... got into an accident on Saturday night and is now in jail because it turned out to be 3RD DUI!!!

So his cousins figured that since he's in jail, he wouldn't want them anymore - so he didn't pick them up. When i mentioned their street value, he was like, "AHHH FUKK!"

I just found this out today... but the pick up window is now CLOSED>

Mean damn... have you seen the resell for this suckers? Local dudes asking for 700-1k for these. Holy shiit.

WTF man. This is outrageous.

Two ppl (or employees) came up BIG TIME