Supporter
Daps
these fukkboys on niketalk are too much brehs

fukkin azns with no life and way too much time on their hands :heh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Brehs whats the deal with customs fees?

I remember the wife got hit with them once but that's because she ordered a gucci bag...

$200 kicks should be good right?

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Brehs whats the deal with customs fees?

I remember the wife got hit with them once but that's because she ordered a gucci bag...

$200 kicks should be good right?
I've never gotten hit by customs fees

even with the corks ...those were like 325 total

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i got hit with customs fees once for a 275 purchase but i just asked fed ex to remove the charge and they did, it was like $50.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
some comedy from HOH this morning: so i go right before10 when they open to try for my cousins size 10 on a break from work, but i see a line of about 20 people waiting for the store to open to get raffle tickets, i see come cats i kinda know at the front, they aint my friends but i KNOW them..

so i yell out

WHAT THE fukk U DUDES DOING OUT HERE, YALL KNOW THIS AINT NO FCFS :dahell:WAITIN IN LINE AND shyt

dude i know: :childplease: THE fukk U DOING OUT HERE THEN?

ME: I'M ON MY BREAK FROM WORK FOOL :dahell:

dude: yeah well we're on our breaks from work too

*people in line chuckle*

me: oh yeah? wheres your mcdonalds uniform at then? :beli:

*people in line :laugh:*

some asian chick was first in line and when they finally open the store manager is there and asks the chick what shoe she wants the ticket for

asian chick is like :huh:
manager asks her again what shoe she wants (lab3's or breds)
chick is still :huh: .. so she gets on the phone and calls her boyfriend to ask what he wants.. at this point people in line are getting inpatient.. so the chick finally decides to go for the breds, writes her info on the ticket // a couple minutes later she comes back to the front of the line and starts talkin bout she wants her ticket back because she wrote down the wrong number..

people in line start hittin her with the :camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

the manager then tells her she cant return her ticket once its inside the raffle box and she starts beggin to please have the ticket back or get a new one, the manager is now hittin her with the :camby:tellin her shes SOL and shouldve known the correct information.. so the chick leaves all pissed off and the rest of us are laughin our asses off :laugh:

few more people go and then this chinese kid is up and they ask him what shoe he wants a ticket for, again this dude is like :huh: the manager asks again and the dude has NO fukkING CLUE about what kicks are being raffled, he says he just saw a line and got in it, figured it had to be something cool.. so the manager doesnt tell him which shoes they are and just waits for an answer from the dude but he doesnt know what to say because he has no idea lol.. he asks the person behind him what shoes are being raffled and the dude behind him goes :manny: , he asks the next person the same thing and he straight up gets ignored :heh:so dude is just standing there like an idiot not saying anything and the manager goes, alright well if u dont want a ticket im gonna have to move on to the next person ..so finally dude goes, "ill take one of each" manager is like :beli:

this is what the sneaker game has come down to brehs:snoop:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep I was there about 10:15 no line at all. I go to the counter get my raffle ticket then two other guys come up like whats that for and the manager tells him. He fills out a raffle and then two other dudes. I go look at the wall turn around and the manager is forming a line outside the store :hmm: