Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
People were tripling up on gammas they had so many to go around lol. I really like them after seeing them in person, glad I got my pair
@Miggs

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
anybody get a shipped email? i still havent gotten mine. im gettin a lil worried i got my taxi shipped email within 3 hours

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
People were tripling up on gammas they had so many to go around lol. I really like them after seeing them in person, glad I got my pair
@Miggs

Yea i caved on these,i wasnt going to bother but i went online this morning and copped...after seeing a few pairs at c-apsule they look really good.
Only thing is you cant wear em for the next 6 months cuz these will be on everyones feet...there was waves of middle aged asian men at c-apsule cashing in there gamma raffle tickets :snoop:

Everyone of those goofs whos rocking heat in todays weather deserves an auto cuff to the back of the neck...

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
btw i think kalon cursed me.. he said i always win raffles, i entered like 10 of em and didnt win any :merchant: .. well i got the fnl draft one but i dont count that..

where the hell is he at anyways hes being awfully quiet
dont tell me u struck out breh

reactions at the mall to my banneds: :ohhh::bryan::ehh::wow::sadcam::dwillhuh::gladbron::skip::leostare::wtb::whoo::obama::whew::ooh::krs::ohlawd::lupe::noah::leon::damn::lawd::mindblown::banderas: