Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Spin

All Star
Daps
so some of you got that finishline link to work? :wtf: I was put on that auto refresh before 8. I was able to get a order through a nike.com though. Should I not have multiple finishline windows open in the future?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
My daughter woke up crabby as hell at 7am. Had to go lay her. Back down and guess what happened.

I FELL ASLEEP TOO:to::to:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lol fam I seen Scarborough town..ah aha ridiculous.
Did u cop? I'm gonna cash out soon.

I copped from crooked tongues,i wanted no parts of this fukkery in this weather....
Im still gonna check out c-apsule later this morning to try and cop them NB Americanas...

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Honestly wish I knew how ya'll are getting through so easy
its not easy breh

i had to CONFIRM my order like 5 times with ndc which had never happened before had to keep loggin in and out for some reason afraid i was gonna lose my pair and was sittin on the fnl splash page for like half an hour

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not easy breh

i had to CONFIRM my order like 5 times with ndc which had never happened before had to keep loggin in and out for some reason afraid i was gonna lose my pair and was sittin on the fnl splash page for like half an hour

NIke got waiting saying it's not in my cart. I cant even get through on fnl it was before 8 too. I ain't built for this. Gonna stand on line next time

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
NIke got waiting saying it's not in my cart. I cant even get through on fnl it was before 8 too. I ain't built for this. Gonna stand on line next time
If you struck out on this release then yes you should just give up on trying to cop online...

this was by far the easiest cop since the concord fiasco which completely fukked up the game...