Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
fukk the yeezys...cant believe the hoopla over them overrated and overpriced jawns...they cool for celebs i guess

I honestly can't imagine seeing a non celeb in them. If I saw a regular nikka rocking I dont know. To me these shoes were strictly for people in the entertainment industry :yeshrug:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
if any of yall interested in the nike backpacks im bout to sell this one.....
nike-sb-eugene-backpack-white-black-red.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This is bullshyt.

All I want is some damn Military 4's for retail. :sadbron:

Mine will be here monday. :win: As of 9:45a central fnl.com still has them in pretty much all sizes. Looks the yeezy hype is fukking up sales, when the grey/orange 12s dropped they sold out instantly on there and I know the militaries are more sought after.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Mine will be here monday. :win: As of 9:45a central fnl.com still has them in pretty much all sizes. Looks the yeezy hype is fukking up sales, when the grey/orange 12s dropped they sold out instantly on there and I know the militaries are more sought after.

Yeah these seems like the easiest pick up this year for an OG colorway. I just add to the cart for eastbay and FNL in a size 12.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm done until the foams drop brehs. I need to post a pic of all the shyt I've copped over the last month because of this thread :sadbron: