nike-kobe-9-elite2.jpg

:merchant:

:camby: fffflllllluuuccckkkkk outta here

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
fukkin ridiculous that he's droppin all them low XIs and we still dont get the Blue Snakeskins. SMH
fukk a green snakeskin...oh well heres some good news

words // Luis Sanchez

Sole Collector's latest collaboration with Nike Sportswear is currently making its way to select boutiques nationwide such as Sneaker Politics.

Celebrating Gary Payton's days with the Seattle Supersonics, SC took it back with a classic Sonics color scheme taking over GP's Zoom Flight 'The Glove.' Asked that SC use the classic color combo by GP himself, The Glove features a combination of legion pine and tour yellow over their unique shrouded upper. A 'Sonic Wave' pattern graces the entire shroud, along with GP's number 20 and initials on the heels. SC branding finishes them off over the tongue.

The Sole Collector x Nike Zoom Flight 'The Glove' is set to release December 21st at select House of Hoops locations and Sneaker Politics.

Read more: http://solecollector.com/news/sole-...-releasing-at-sneaker-politics/#ixzz2nx6KubRk

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Mark my words the Gamma 11s will restock multiple times. You probably can sleep in on saturday wake up at 10 am go on Eastbay and cop. I'm telling yall they most likely made more than these than they did the Bred 11s. I would only stress if you need to get it in store before christmas.
i wanna believe this but i cant. fiends and crackheads just gon be pickin up extra pairs for nothin and the restocks are like aftershocks no warnings

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Ayo I got my taxis yesterday I open them up n I just see shoes WTF??? NDC didn't put in the number cards ???

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
fukkin ridiculous that he's droppin all them low XIs and we still dont get the Blue Snakeskins. SMH
fukk a green snakeskin...oh well heres some good news

Bruh, I just knew he was going drop the Blue Snakeskins.....

Only ones I'm looking at out of those lows are the Concords....