Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm gonna have my 3 roommates hit the raffle with me at footlocker, finish line and champs. One of us better win!

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I feel like such a gawt damn retard not ordering this morning on ftl when they were FSR.

Went shopping with the old lady and thought i could stop by the mall at the end of the day.

Went to nike town and all they had was a size 12. The gal told me they would do phone orders on the east coast as they were
avail in jerz and ny...

But i had to wait 48.

By then, them shiits will be gone.

Man... i fukkin mad at myself. Feel soooo fukkin defeated. Just checked about 12 sites, including them euro jumpoffs and they're depleted. Fukk.

Somebody help me breghs.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I feel like such a gawt damn retard not ordering this morning on ftl when they were FSR.

Went shopping with the old lady and thought i could stop by the mall at the end of the day.

Went to nike town and all they had was a size 12. The gal told me they would do phone orders on the east coast as they were
avail in jerz and ny...

But i had to wait 48.

By then, them shiits will be gone.

Man... i fukkin mad at myself. Feel soooo fukkin defeated. Just checked about 12 sites, including them euro jumpoffs and they're depleted. Fukk.

Somebody help me breghs.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-11-basketball-shoe/pid-773232/pgid-773228

Def keep refreshing, random sizes were popping up earlier

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
taxis breh...i knew i wasnt going to get downtown in time,HOH and FL EC said they was both gonna have re stocks next week...I left my number with one someone in the FL to give me a heads up when they come in...
breh i didn't know you were looking for them. I totally passed on them .. what size you need? i'll try to get in touch with someone.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster