Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I thought them Yeezy's dropped tommorrow.........

i went to a store to ask about them a few minutes ago and dude told me that they already sold out.........

said they be out PG tommorrow tho.....

pg what plaza? fukk no the not getting them only dtlr Minnesota ave

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
air-jordan-1-phat-olympic-3.jpg

Michael Jordan’s participation with the Olympic ‘Dream Team’ of 1992 will be remembered when Jordan Brand releases special Olympic-inspired colorways of the Air Jordan VII (the original ‘Olympic‘ and the ‘Golden Moments‘). But did you know that his ’92 Medal was his second, not his first? Jordan played for the US National Team in ’84 before NBA pros were allowed to represent the country, and of course, later that year, Michael went on to start his career with the Chicago Bulls. While Jordan never wore the Air Jordan 1 during the Olympics, consumers will get the opportunity to cop this Olympic-themed Air Jordan 1 Phat, colored in patriotic colorways with gold-colored laces. More angles below, so take a look and stay tuned for a complete look at Jordan Brand’s other July 2012 drops.

these are clean! autocop

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
is there anysite where you can design airmax 95's

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
how old is this kid? can he even work to buy his own shoes? he does know his shyt though it seems. :skip:

He dont know shyt, how you gonna know its heiroglyphics on the strap but not know its horus on the tounge

:to: i need them yeezys

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
how old is this kid? can he even work to buy his own shoes? he does know his shyt though it seems. :skip:

Seen him siting courtside at the Miami Heat - Game 5, he works for some sneaker boutique in Miami.

If I ever run him to him... :mahnikka: (Training Day), I'll be Alonzo
====

Brehs what NRG stand for on? I have a few pairs, now Yeezy box has it too... is it the Glow? All mine with NRG glow

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Wrong thread - moved to Karmaloop Discounts thread in my sig (75% off)

Brehs a LOT of deals.. coppin some shyts today