Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We're provided with another look at this season's Christmas-inspired LeBron XI by Nike Basketball.

Set to be worn by LeBron on Christmas Day, this year's holiday season LeBron signature goes a different route with a mint-covered Hyperfuse and Armorposite upper. Hits of red accent throughout, while snow flake graphics are also put to use to finish off the Christmas theme.
Nike-LeBron-XI-Christmas-01.jpg

Nike-LeBron-XI-Christmas-02.jpg

Nike-LeBron-XI-Christmas-03.jpg

Nike-LeBron-XI-Christmas-04.jpg

Nike-LeBron-XI-Christmas-05.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
reebok-kamikaze-1-red-black-white-release-date-01.jpg

Part of the original '94-'95 Reebok Kamikaze run, the Red/Black-White colorway will be making its return in early 2014.

The shoe sports a red and black counterblocked nubuck upper, complemented by white branding hits on the tongue and heel.

Look for this OG style to hit Reebok accounts on Friday, March 7 for $115.

03/07/14 Reebok Kamikaze 1
V60364 Red/Black-White
$115.00

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Reebok continues to make waves, this time they’re retro’ing another classic colorway of the Reebok Answer 1. The kicks bring back memories of when Allen Iverson was slashing to the hope, crossing defenders, taking fouls, and still making the layup. This go round the kicks will feature a new colorway reminiscent of the Sixers, his then team, old team colors. They feature a mostly black upper like the first retro, but instead they have red on the accents giving them a different kind of flair. Also present is a dope gold colorway giving the shoe some spark. The kicks, which are said to be the most comfortable basketball shoes of all time, have a release date of November 8th with a retail price of $150.
black-red-reebok-answer-dmx-3.jpg

black-red-reebok-answer-dmx-6.jpg

black-red-reebok-answer-dmx-4.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Nike LeBron Ambassador 6 is releasing in a few new color ways and one just happens to share an upcoming Nike LeBron 11 make up known as Terracotta Warrior. Featuring various shades of Gray, the Nike LeBron Ambassador 6 “Terracotta Warrior” adds in Purple and Red accents through out the body.

Whether you pick up this pair of sneakers or the upcoming Nike LeBron 11, Nike Basketball games as well as style should be in your favor. Take a detailed look at the Nike LeBron Ambassador 6 “Terracotta Warrior” and get ready for a stateside release soon.
nike-air-max-ambassador-6-terracotta-warrior1-642x336.jpg

nike-air-max-ambassador-6-terracotta-warrior-2.jpg

nike-air-max-ambassador-6-terracotta-warrior-4.jpg

nike-air-max-ambassador-6-gr-terracotta-warrior-2-04.jpg

nike-air-max-ambassador-6-gr-terracotta-warrior-2-06.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Damn I was just updating the Release Date Calender and something caught my eye...what caught my eye as I was scrolling was the word "Aero"...as in Converse Aero Jam...grail status Converse Aero Jams which are dropping next month in at least three different colorways :ohlawd:

also the orange/gray Gloves. :ahh:

BTW them CJs is dropping this morning...as are the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte V “Volcano”

anybody copping? man I dont even know where to buy Asics at.
cop them from kith breh.
Those CJ look nice, very clean with the emblem ont he back.
Those LBJ are nice but they are fukking $250 here ..gotta wait for that discount before copping.
Might wait and swoop in on the christmas/forging iron colourway to rock in the summertime.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
A fella got cited this morning for a real basic comment...

bfh086.jpg

I've been on there for over a decade (of course, with different monickers --- only because my infractions were grounds for expulsion).

Gotta love their scents of humor.

:heh: at jiuseppe jackson

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
A fella got cited this morning for a real basic comment...

bfh086.jpg

I've been on there for over a decade (of course, with different monickers --- only because my infractions were grounds for expulsion).

Gotta love their scents of humor.

that Mod bigj505 is an a$$hole bruh.........he prides himself on being an a$$hole.......Ive be banned from there like 4 times.......been posting there since '99........