Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Its fall are y'all still rackin up on sneakers
for the past couple months ive slowed down a lot but mainly because theres not much stuff coming out that ive wanted
usually i use time like that to catch up on shyt ive missed out on but for some reason i didnt have the itch for it this time
i think i copped 2 pairs in august, maybe 3.. didnt cop anything in september which i think was the first month in the past 3 years or so that i didnt cop any kicks..

this month i might cop 3 pairs but i might end up with only 1 because 2 of em i dont really want like that (bel airs & gloves)

theres this new chick ive been kickin it with and i was kinda embarassed for her to see the collection when i finally got her at my crib (theres no hiding it) so when she finally saw she was like :ohhh: because she had guessed i had 20 pairs when i asked her to guess how many kicks i had :pachaha: so just to get a little heat off of me i was like 'yeah i might sell a few pairs i got too many:guilty:' (but deep down knowing damn well i dont intend on getting rid of anything:shaq:) she responded, 'nah F*CK that, those are YOUR shoes!' ,. had me like :wub:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
these dope :wow:

$T2eC16VHJHYFFkP1fOBJBSSpKBhgrg~~60_57.JPG
Cot Dayum... These will be rocked with some blue jeans and a white tee next spring :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
they are hot but not worth the resale mark up price, :rudy: $350 for a pair of retro's you may wear 5 times a year :camby:

$350 might even be a little generous on these, I can def see them creeping into the 500 area. Is there even a list of stores that will be receiving these?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
$350 might even be a little generous on these, I can def see them creeping into the 500 area. Is there even a list of stores that will be receiving these?
If these go for $500........Ill be shocked as fukk.......the supply is not that limited but the stores that will carry them is........but the demand for these is very high.......I would say no more than $350 or even $300........

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If these go for $500........Ill be shocked as fukk.......the supply is not that limited but the stores that will carry them is........but the demand for these is very high.......I would say no more than $350 or even $300........
That's thing with only a small amount of stores carrying is it makes it so a small amount of ppl are going to hoard the pairs. But then they're going to be pressed to sell and make it up in volume, so hopefully they are only 300-3350

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That's thing with only a small amount of stores carrying is it makes it so a small amount of ppl are going to hoard the pairs. But then they're going to be pressed to sell and make it up in volume, so hopefully they are only 300-3350
I know CityGear, ruvilla, DTLR, certain NikeTowns, HOH's, Reinarts, JJ and Mom Pop stores will all have them.......some online and others in store only.......guess will just see what happens??.........