Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yo on everything i watched that Footlocker timer hit ZERO and IMMEDIATELY hit add to cart...and them shyts said sold out. How is that even possible man :sadcam:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It's not as bad as not getting some Jordan 11's(Concords) or Foams. Hey, money for Vacation or something now. Those SB9s would have been nice though.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I got through Eastbay 1 minute before they went up on the site, and I was ordering some other shyt and this bytch had the nerve to say, you trying to get the release shoe? im like hell yea they come out in a minute right? she like yea but you cant get them since your call came in before they go up, Im like bytch im ordering this shyt by the time they go up ill still be here to order them, she refused, now Im thinking about calling and filing a complaint that this bytch refused to sell me the kicks and called me a monkey! fukking Wisconsin white trash bytch!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how much you wanna spend Lex? $350? I know a reputable site that has them for $400 and free shipping
They sold out in my size :noah: but thanks anyway I bookmarked the site for future purchases. Anybody else here have any problems with windycitysole?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I got through Eastbay 1 minute before they went up on the site, and I was ordering some other shyt and this bytch had the nerve to say, you trying to get the release shoe? im like hell yea they come out in a minute right? she like yea but you cant get them since your call came in before they go up, Im like bytch im ordering this shyt by the time they go up ill still be here to order them, she refused, now Im thinking about calling and filing a complaint that this bytch refused to sell me the kicks and called me a monkey! fukking Wisconsin white trash bytch!

DO IT.

I'm going to call finishline and tell them that Katy Perry song is old and fukking annoying.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What the malls looking like out there? I hit was at a footaction at a mall and the nikka working there said they getting the most pairs in the city and they still going to open at 10 :wtb: if this nikka lying im going to eat his face off like that miami nikka no homo.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:

Props to you guys that got em. Although the lebrons are niice, I just can't put myself through the ndc/finishline bullshyt.:sadbron:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
didnt get to put in an order on eastbay they was sold out by the time someone picked up on my call

but at least..

wik7b6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITZ1jOwpMn0#t=01m11s

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
This hurts man... HURTS

You might still have a chance breh.

I heard HOH Tampa's release got shut down. So they'll be releasing later today or later on this week.

It was hard as fukk, but I had to pass :sadbron:

Nature

Formerly, YoungHD
Daps
First in line and I got my ticket brehs!!!!!!!! This shyt is crazy. It's 300 nikkas in the mall and it's only 40 pairs the store don't open for another hour

Nature

Formerly, YoungHD
Daps
Brehs nikkas in here tripping. Let me get my pair and ride the fukk out