Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Goddamn why i gotta give all my secrets?

1. Have patience nikka. It took me 1 hour to get Chicago 10s, 45 mins to get true blue 3s, 1 hour to get the iversons.

2. Autofill via Google Chrome.

3. For nikestore, have their twitter alerts sent to your phone. The only shoe that I did not get online and HAD TO go to the store for was the Cement 4s.

4. Have fast internet.

5. Clear cache, and history and close ALL programs but your websites for shoes. Bandwith nikka, bandwith!!!

I will be in line or I may send my girl in line while im here on my mac trying to get the SB9's :lolbron: if im in line ill also be on the iphone which is how i got my playoff 12s. realistically i dont expect to get my size 11.5 in this shoe. no shot. I would literally be :ohmy: if i get these. Trying Yeezys online too no store anywhere around me will have those at all.

you a cool dude for sharing this info.............cant say i wouldda done the same

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
how much will the SBs be at JimmyJazz? same as Footlocker $250? do they add a premium to it?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Look what came in today

uD1sB.jpg
:noah:

Guess what i'm wearing tonight tho.
cRRRQ.jpg

what did you think I was gon say
:childplease:

Got my cigar blunt...got my old bob saget jeans brand new med/light wash denim 559s...where da white hoes.