people already camping this isnt even cool anymore

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
people already camping this isnt even cool anymore

I don't worry about early campers, at the malls in my area (particularly University and Tyrone), security will run you off the property. It only makes sense to line up around 2 hours before opening.

There was 3 lines at Univ mall for Galaxy release, started a day before.

I showed up at 6am of day of, waited for security to run the line off, (nikkas was actually leaving the property and running to line up again) I swooped in.

:shaq: :smugdraper:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
you got galaxies breh??

Nah I got everything but Foamposite Galxay and KD Galaxy, I meant the release day. Only reason I aint got Foam is cuz Univ Mall was being dikks, and didnt release em day of. KDs I passed on .... now I feel :to: Passed on 2 of the 3 switchable dunks.

I got 3 pairs Bangs (sold 2), Kobe (kept), Flight One orlando (sold), flight one nrg (kept), the blue dunk (sold)

I walked away with Flight One NRG, Big Bangs and Kobes, for about $120 out my pocket (not including gas/time), and the trip to Orlando for allstar game, hotel and food for me and my chick was FREE. Thank you Big Bangs.

Me and DrunkenNovice went hard that weekend, if you was following the thread on sohh.
====
I may buy KD and Foams to finish out my set, cuz really Im tired of retro Jordans. I prefer the quality on the new shyt.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah I got everything but Foamposite Galxay and KD Galaxy, I meant the release day. Only reason I aint got Foam is cuz Univ Mall was being dikks, and didnt release em day of. KDs I passed on .... now I feel :to: Passed on 2 of the 3 switchable dunks.

I got 3 pairs Bangs (sold 2), Kobe (kept), Flight One orlando (sold), flight one nrg (kept), the blue dunk (sold)

I walked away with Flight One NRG, Big Bangs and Kobes, for about $120 out my pocket (not including gas/time), and the trip to Orlando for allstar game, hotel and food for me and my chick was FREE. Thank you Big Bangs.

Me and DrunkenNovice went hard that weekend, if you was following the thread on sohh.
====
I may buy KD and Foams to finish out my set, cuz really Im tired of retro Jordans. I prefer the quality on the new shyt.
And im the reverse im growing tired of foams all i want are retro j' s at this point.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
lexington tired of foams :ohhh: i thought i'd never see the day

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Hey were the galaxy foams a general release? What's so special about them? Cheapest I seen them for online is $1200 and some places are asking over $2100 for them :wtf:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I don't own any Foams, tho.. I have never seen them worn either. nikkas in love with Griffeys around here.

I just want the Galaxy jawns

Hey were the galaxy foams a general release? What's so special about them? Cheapest I seen them for online is $1200 and some places are asking over $2100 for them :wtf:
Nah, they were the worst released shoe I ever seen.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
aight bruhs how is this working? we attempting to cop SB9s online in the morning or what?

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Someone in here has got be in Indy or at least an hour away....