Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
just filed a warranty claim on nike.com,sending in my AJF 4's i had lying around :scheme: should be gettin a $150 voucher to use on nike.com in about 2 weeks :takedat:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Just picked up some solar red 95's. They so clean brehs

NI609048-106_pict2_8_59_23177.jpg

Yes they are...got those at Christmastime

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
just filed a warranty claim on nike.com,sending in my AJF 4's i had lying around :scheme: should be gettin a $150 voucher to use on nike.com in about 2 weeks :takedat:

I just saw your post in the other thread.

Make sure you are sending them back for a reason that could be considered a manufactuer defect or you'll be getting this back.

Nike's return system exists as a back up to the retailer when the retailer is not willing or able to assist our consumers. This service is not intended for ongoing returns or exchanges.

Please be advised that Nike will no longer be processing claims associated with you to receive product vouchers as a replacement for Nike products. This includes returns associated with product purchased with product vouchers. Based on our experience processing similar claims, your claims do not appear to be legitimate. In addition, Nike reserves the right to suspend or cancel any issued product vouchers that are associated with a violation of our policies.

:skip:

I know you use to be able to take them back to outlets/factory stores and they could process the claim for you, but I dont know if they do that anymore.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I just saw your post in the other thread.

Make sure you are sending them back for a reason that could be considered a manufactuer defect or you'll be getting this back.

:skip:

I know you use to be able to take them back to outlets/factory stores and they could process the claim for you, but I dont know if they do that anymore.

Since it has the iv's plastic eyelets i just put the laces through those only and yanked it so that one of em broke off,i wrote reason on claim was that the eyelet broke off when i laced them up,u think i got a case?:birdman:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
You should be good. I assume everybody in this thread knows how to maintain a shoe so it should go without saying the shoe cant be busted looking.

some of the things the tourist would come in and return you would look at them like :aicmon:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You should be good. I assume everybody in this thread knows how to maintain a shoe so it should go without saying the shoe cant be busted looking.

some of the things the tourist would come in and return you would look at them like :aicmon:

Yea,i didnt know what else to do,all my shoes are well kept,even my gym and running shoes :beli:

Nature

Formerly, YoungHD
Daps
I'm buying the AIs Friday.......anybody got a reasonable connect send him my way