Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As history has proven, Houston is NOT a good place to be having this... Brehs are going to be in full :violent: mode.. Have what i want, Going to stay away from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I think the only safe place will be in the Galleria. That whole area is about money and the security is gonna be extra thick especially with the All Star game being in town. I guarantee that Jordan store on the north side will have victims and people getting all kinds of fukked up.
I'm good on Js though so I have no need to go through.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Last year's All Star shoes completely shyts on this year's.

nike-basketball-all-star-2012-footwear-collection-header.jpg

nike-foamposite-one-2012-nba-all-star-space-exploration-02.jpg

nike-air-flight-one-2012-all-star-game-space-exploration-01_display_image.jpg

NIKE_DUNK_PREMIUM_QS_LINEUP_LEADER.jpg

:whew:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Yea I think the only safe place will be in the Galleria. That whole area is about money and the security is gonna be extra thick especially with the All Star game being in town. I guarantee that Jordan store on the north side will have victims and people getting all kinds of fukked up.
I'm good on Js though so I have no need to go through.

i'm good with J's myself but if they drop some Space Jams or Cool Grey 11's... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you paid $260? How much is tax where you are at? LOL @ calling these trash.....I still cant get over that.....:pachaha:

269 with tax breh

I also have the sb 8's breh these just dont compare especially for that hike in price.

If you have any 8's you appreciate the craftsmanship. The quality was unmatched . The leather was butter smooth :ahh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
269 with tax breh

I also have the sb 8's breh these just dont compare especially for that hike in price.

If you have any 8's you appreciate the craftsmanship. The quality was unmatched . The leather was butter smooth :ahh:

In comparison to the 8's the 9's are not better so I agree with that...but the 9's aint trash is all Im saying.....