Buy these fast
jl3pkm.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
To all those traveling here to H-Town..... I just finished talking to one of my boys who is a manager and there is something crazy planned for the upcoming All star weekend. A Footaction will be shut down and all its inventory shipped to warehouse and the entire store is being renovated into an ALL JORDAN BRAND STORE. This is only for the ALL -Star weekend... but this particular store will be selling only Jordans.....Thats right only Jordans in particular all of the past releases for the past couple months. Excluding the DB's this store will have the all the 9's (including olives and kilroy pack again) all the 4's, the fire red 5's the bred 11's the new jordan release coming out that weekend.... YES an all jordan store!!!! Also THEY WILL BE RE-Releasing the Jordan retro 3 88's at this Store and at the HOH Galleria!!!!! THIS IS NOT a HOH store but a Footaction being renovated into an ALL JORDAN Store!!!

I'm sure this information will be public knowledge soon... please don't blow up my inbox asking where I don't wanna feed the beasts...but to drop a hint it's on the northside kinda in the hood....get your money right.....

cant wait till next year imma eat good :wow:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
To all those traveling here to H-Town..... I just finished talking to one of my boys who is a manager and there is something crazy planned for the upcoming All star weekend. A Footaction will be shut down and all its inventory shipped to warehouse and the entire store is being renovated into an ALL JORDAN BRAND STORE. This is only for the ALL -Star weekend... but this particular store will be selling only Jordans.....Thats right only Jordans in particular all of the past releases for the past couple months. Excluding the DB's this store will have the all the 9's (including olives and kilroy pack again) all the 4's, the fire red 5's the bred 11's the new jordan release coming out that weekend.... YES an all jordan store!!!! Also THEY WILL BE RE-Releasing the Jordan retro 3 88's at this Store and at the HOH Galleria!!!!! THIS IS NOT a HOH store but a Footaction being renovated into an ALL JORDAN Store!!!

I'm sure this information will be public knowledge soon... please don't blow up my inbox asking where I don't wanna feed the beasts...but to drop a hint it's on the northside kinda in the hood....get your money right.....

cant wait till next year imma eat good :wow:

:ohhh:............