Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
allen-iverson-76ers-reebok-question_04.png

allen-iverson-76ers-reebok-question_03.jpg

maruseesu2.png

this nikka ai still dresses like a 12 year old kid.

baggy jeans :snoop:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I saw someone rocking them sprite colorway pennys at the future show yesterday

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Honestly AI can get away with that shyt cuz that's who he is. Without him cornrows and throwbacks don't blow up like that. He had the whole NBA rocking headbands and armbands too, AI's swag>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Honestly AI can get away with that shyt cuz that's who he is. Without him cornrows and throwbacks don't blow up like that. He had the whole NBA rocking headbands and armbands too, AI's swag>>>>>>>>>>>>>

he's the reason i had braids from 2002-2005 seriously. so he has a lifetime pass as he brought braids, throwbacks, sleeve tats, and the armband/headband shyt to the hood mainstream.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
he's the reason i had braids from 2002-2005 seriously. so he has a lifetime pass as he brought braids, throwbacks, sleeve tats, and the armband/headband shyt to the hood mainstream.

Dog, before he AI I didn't watch or play basketball at ALL. He is the reason I WATCHED basketball, LIKED basketball, PLAYED basketball, had BRAIDS. I hope somebody gives the nikka a chance, hurts to see my nikka go out like this. :to:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Dog, before he AI I didn't watch or play basketball at ALL. He is the reason I WATCHED basketball, LIKED basketball, PLAYED basketball, had BRAIDS. I hope somebody gives the nikka a chance, hurts to see my nikka go out like this. :to:

I started paying serious attention to basketball in 93...i still remember where i was when jordan hit the shot in 98....

i saw the reggie miller 8 point shyt live....the nuggets beat the sonics in that series

kevin johnson shyttin on hakeem...hakeem shytting on shaq, nick anderson choking.

lemme stop lmao and im only 25...remember that AI/Jada commercial? :to:

i used to stan the shyt out of reggie, that 8pt shyt had me :krs:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I started paying serious attention to basketball in 93...i still remember where i was when jordan hit the shot in 98....

i saw the reggie miller 8 point shyt live....the nuggets beat the sonics in that series

kevin johnson shyttin on hakeem...hakeem shytting on shaq, nick anderson choking.

lemme stop lmao and im only 25...remember that AI/Jada commercial? :to:

:to::sadbron:

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I remember I started watching ball at age 5/6 in 99, during the Spurs first playoff run. I remember seeing Iverson in 2000 and 2001 and he was my absolute favorite non Spurs player, I remember when my moms bought me like 20 of his basketball cards off ebay i was :gladbron: as fukk

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'm old... started watching NBA in 83' 84' didnt grow up with my pops, and moms didnt watch it. Went by my neighbour Vernice's house party, my moms friend. And it must have been playoffs. EVERYONE was pulling for the Lakers, I was 5-6

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:noah: Santa Monica Nike Store just restocked the Maize Brons. fukk my life