Superstar
Daps
air-jordan-xi-black-yellow-2013.jpg

if this exact shoe drops...MINE. unless Sj 11s drop

these > blackouts.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My Seattle people, when the fukk did rock paper scissors close? That shyt is cleaned out including the shelves today! That sucks man that dude is cool as hell.

I was talking to him a few months ago and he was telling me how things used to be not so good they're like a year ago but traffic has been really good recently. What the fukk happened?

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My Seattle people, when the fukk did rock paper scissors close? That shyt is cleaned out including the shelves today! That sucks man that dude is cool as hell.

I was talking to him a few months ago and he was telling me how things used to be not so good they're like a year ago but traffic has been really good recently. What the fukk happened?

:merchant:.......Imma hit that fool up right now.......I didnt even know this shyt.....something must have happened.............

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It must be the way you're storing them breh. Not even my 2000 space jams are that yellow.. Unless you're taking them out and jumping in puddles or something ..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:merchant:.......Imma hit that fool up right now.......I didnt even know this shyt.....something must have happened.............

Yeah let me know, pm if it is personal and you do not want his business out there.

Damn shame, the guy was cool as fukk hopefully it's just a minor setback or hes moving or something suddenly.

Hopefully somebody steps up in its place like how alive and well did went goods got shut down