Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Some Footlockers still have them in stores. I'm in NYC though.

I was shocked. I just happened to be out last night on 14th street, saw them in the window :leon:, but they didn't have my size. So I decided to check the main Footlocker on 34th street, & they had both a 10.5 & 11 :krs:. Copped the 10.5 :smugdraper:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Shoes that came in this week
otozg0.jpg

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cop da 13s..quality sux..I just need a pair of 1s,2s,8s, and im fallin back on jordans..they feel they can put out anything,n its gon sell.. They jerkin us..No 3m but raise the price? That's sum sucker shyt

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
cop da 13s..quality sux..I just need a pair of 1s,2s,8s, and im fallin back on jordans..they feel they can put out anything,n its gon sell.. They jerkin us..No 3m but raise the price? That's sum sucker shyt

I really considered buying these. But they didnt even use black mesh. I got the Bred Comfort Fusion from JB. And the mesh on those with no 3m shyt on these. The worse, is they raised the price and spat on our faces.

:pacspit: @ JB for ruining this classic.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Yeah, no 3m is dissapointing. Still good on my deadstock playoff 13s. Quality on those were very good.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lol my nikka
IMAG0274_zpsfac1a8d5.jpg
[/IMG]
And throw in Lo bred thermal and O.G. hoody for making that thread that got our city rode on :to: lol
I was so mad I was about to ride on that nikka talking bout Lo this and Lo thatbut once I saw all the daps he got I was like fukk it I didnt feel like getting e-jumped :laugh:

whyd you take the hood off the vest breh:wtf:
It looks better without the hood my nikka...plus most of the time I rock a hoody underneath can't rock 2 hoods yo lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
IMAG0274_zpsfac1a8d5.jpg
[/IMG]
And throw in Lo bred thermal and O.G. hoody for making that thread that got our city rode on :to: lol
I was so mad I was about to ride on that nikka talking bout Lo this and Lo thatbut once I saw all the daps he got I was like fukk it I didnt feel like getting e-jumped :laugh:

It looks better without the hood my nikka...plus most of the time I rock a hoody underneath can't rock 2 hoods yo lol

yo link that thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
heat lost to the damn blazers & pacers + the rockets lost to the hornets of all people :damn: laid down the rest on the broncos tomorrow but thats not gonna win me much
son of a fukking bytch :rayal:

this is my worst betting week ever

my only hope now is if the pats or falcons win the super bowl forgot i had put money on em

:mindblown: