Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

deep

All Star
Daps
damn, I ordered two pairs of bred 11s by accident from kickz.com....

$250 and the $300...

how do I cancel this ish?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for heads still hunting down their first pair of these. I had two locked before release date. Hope yall end up with your pairs.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The price of the bred gone up

I saw dudes justification for byyin replicas but cmon...if you wanna save money buy cheaper shoes.

I Saw That Thread Where Dudes Was Buying Fakes, Them shyts Are Embarrassing, There's GOOD Kicks Out There Going For The Same Prices They're Paying For Their Fake shyt

If Dudes Didnt Buy Into The Hype They Wouldnt Have To Turn To Fakes

I Dont Get It, Dudes Want LeBrons And Jordans So Bad They're Willing To Buy Their Imposters, If The Shoes Cost Too Much Then Dont Buy It

I've Missed Out On A TON Of Shoes I Wanted Cuz I Refuse To Pay A Ridiculous Price

I Rather Miss Out On It Then To Wire Some Asian Guy Hard Earned Money For A shytty Imposter

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yo... :snoop:... :ufdup: stop being cheap nikka :russ: should've just grabbed them shyts from s.p. like I told u homey.

lol

man i refuse to pay over 300 for these bytches.........

and i dam sure aint bout to order from overseas and pay 3.......

fukk that shyt..........imma wait one of the craigslisters down till he tired of sitting on them bytches then lowball his ass for 280

either that or wait for one of these u.s. sites to reup

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
lol

man i refuse to pay over 300 for these bytches.........

and i dam sure aint bout to order from overseas and pay 3.......

fukk that shyt..........imma wait one of the craigslisters down till he tired of sitting on them bytches then lowball his ass for 280

either that or wait for one of these u.s. sites to reup

These retail at $185. Plus tax is like around $200. If someone is shipping to you its like an extra $17 give or take. Thats about $220. If I were you I would just pay $300 straight up. Its only 20 bucks more than what your willing to low ball.

Me personally, I would sell one of the D/S kicks in my collection that I do not care for as much as these add it to the money I have for the 11s and just give in.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These retail at $185. Plus tax is like around $200. If someone is shipping to you its like an extra $17 give or take. Thats about $220. If I were you I would just pay $300 straight up. Its only 20 bucks more than what your willing to low ball.

Me personally, I would sell one of the D/S kicks in my collection that I do not care for as much as these add it to the money I have for the 11s and just give in.

Nah If He Has Patience He Can Get Em Below $300, No Rush, Summer Aint Here Yet :mjpls:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

fukk THOSE NAZIS

i wont pay them on principal for the way they raised the price