Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
naw its not a scam you just need to switch over from UK to US and it will work....
2czc85c.jpg
....click on the flag icon and choose international then US.....

ur right homie

my bank declined the transaction because it was in germany....

they said this is common practice among all banks so that may be the problem everybody else is having

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that bank fukked me dog...........now the price has been raised to 301.28....im not paying that price..........i can get them off craigslist for all of that.....those fukking bytches

unbelievable

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn! They probably saw all the traffic they were getting and upped it....my bruh here didnt have to pay that....it was $250.34 shipped......

smh I shoulda listened and just rocked out earlier and got them :noah:

just getting back in the sneaker game I feel like Cutty out here :old: I don't know if I can drop 300 like I have in the past :to:

:salute: for the look out tho

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I got in before they raised the price :blessed: I got an order number and everything hopefully everything goes well. And I get my shoes this is a good day :ahh:

So if you get your confirmation number you're straight right?

N-DUB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Somerville, Philadelphia
Lately these European sites have been taking advantage of the equivalency rates and slowly raising prices on Jays.

Last year I remember getting the concords from Crooked Tongues for 110 gbp which totaled to $191 w/ shipping.

Now they charging 140 gbp, add shipping and that shyt is $250 usd :rudy:

Basically buying from alot of these sites has become the same as copping from a reseller at a reasonable price