Grape V
Bugs Bunny VIIIs
Fire Red V
Red Suede IV
Fire Red III
Aqua VIIIs
along with quickstrikes/restocks 2013 is gon be beast:damn:

edit: possible holiday XI:snoop:

only kicks im copping out of that whole list is black toe 13's,fire red 5's, and fire red 3's I'm glad not much I want is dropping this year gonna get a 2nd pair of black cement 3's and another pair of ds concords and Im good till they retro space jams again

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
NIKE, Inc. - Inside Access: LEBRON X Cork 2013 Release

Paying tribute to LeBron James and his first championship, Nike Sportswear has created a special lifestyle edition of the LEBRON X shoe that is made of genuine cork.

Releasing Saturday, February 23, this LEBRON X NSW cork edition honors the tradition of cork-popping champagne celebrations. James celebrated the occasion last June when he and his teammates brought home another championship for Miami.

The LEBRON X NSW cork edition features many of the same characteristics of the LEBRON X performance shoe but with a unique, personalized touch to the upper.

Expect the unexpected as 2013 will welcome additional basketball footwear surprises. Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

"Inside Access" is a series providing an inside look at Nike Basketball through the lens of design innovation. Look for new features the first and third Tuesdays of each month throughout the basketball season.

Cork Foams possibly?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I purchased about 30 kicks in 2012. I am going to try and keep it to 12 this year. Got certain things I am trying to cop outside of the shoe game. Gotta be extra particular on every choice.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
says them corks will be limited...
i might have to get a pair and flip cause lord nows i gotta find a way to cop kicks. be feeling like:snoop:when i got go to my pops like "yea them new lebrons/Js about to drop:jawalrus:"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yall gonna hate me but imma try for them corks just for resale. i need money :sadbron:
127847_o.gif