Bra fitting & Bra sizing

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'll be ur bf :wub:
JZUZqYb.jpg
Sir, you have a few posts in this thread and none of them are about bras.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
anyway cuz i see that thug @Raava sneak dappin lemme contribute before she release the goons.... bras are a nice accessory, a good bra reduces back pains and will help improve posture, finding a good bra is like finding a good man, sometimes going braless is a nice switch up addinf flare to ur outfit, if a guy can't unbuckle your bra in a reasonable amount of time dnt give him the buns and bush him :smile:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
anyway cuz i see that thug @Raava sneak dappin lemme contribute before she release the goons.... bras are a nice accessory, a good bra reduces back pains and will help improve posture, finding a good bra is like finding a good man, sometimes going braless is a nice switch up addinf flare to ur outfit, if a guy can't unbuckle your bra in a reasonable amount of time dnt give him the buns and bush him :smile:

Wasn't sneakin

Daps
I was wearing the wrong size bra for a long time and finally got measured correctly and it's such a difference! Literally no more back pain and strain

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
This thread was clutch! :ohlawd:
I posted about some size increase my wife was experiencing due to medical reasons a while ago and prepped for our shopping trip off this thread.:win:

I schooled the shyt out of two associates in Schaumburg today.:banderas:
Dropped knowledge and had both of them and my wife looking at me like:ohhh::lupe::leon:

I picked out her suitable sizes in a few stores, went through positionings, gave her options on fittings and laid out all the variations with the potential new purchases. She tried my selections on and she looked like :ahh:

I was the damn man in the mall today! :youngsabo:

@Fun Sized Psycho the MVP. :whew:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
This thread was clutch! :ohlawd:
I posted about some size increase my wife was experiencing due to medical reasons a while ago and prepped for our shopping trip off this thread.:win:

I schooled the shyt out of two associates in Schaumburg today.:banderas:
Dropped knowledge and had both of them and my wife looking at me like:ohhh::lupe::leon:

I picked out her suitable sizes in a few stores, went through positionings, gave her options on fittings and laid out all the variations with the potential new purchases. She tried my selections on and she looked like :ahh:

I was the damn man in the mall today! :youngsabo:

@Fun Sized Psycho the MVP. :whew:
:blessed:

you didn't give me any rep though. :gucci:

But I'm glad I was of help.

I was going to post about the different cup styles, but felt like this thread had a lot info.