Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest trans victory

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking that but if schools are for for educating shouldn't there questions be answered to the best of there ability.

Certain things should be left for the parents to tackle, like this..

My kid came home and told me the teacher said there are no "boys and girls" any more..

What kind of silly shyt is that to tell a kid?

Daps
That has nothing to do with the OP.
Your post is a suspicious deflection.
:sas2:

Might trying to forum slide (form of online soc
:stopitslime: Who da fucc cares the The Telegraph is a right-leaning media outlet??!!! It's still a mainstream media outlet reporting legitimate news.

:mjlol: HL c00ns mad AF that the rest of this forum don't co-sign their bullshyt liberal/DNC agendas

He still believes in the whole political party paradigm. Which main agenda is to organize the citizenry into "tribal like" camps to debate and argue over policies which the majority is designed to fukk over the citizens or temporarily placate us, so the can later introduce harsh laws and policies to take more.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He still believes in the whole political party paradigm. Which main agenda is to organize the citizenry into "tribal like" camps to debate and argue over policies which the majority is designed to fukk over the citizens or temporarily placate us, so the can later introduce harsh laws and policies to take more.

The report does not say boys have periods. Should people be allowed to spread misinformation?

GASign

All Star
Daps
What the APA tried to shield us from......

240717bleeding.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

I know all about forum slidimg and consensus shifting.
A certain subforum tries it 24/7.