Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest trans victory

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mention periods in the "non teaching" sense. I said "non binary/trans/etc" shouldn't be part of a curriculum.
Do you think asking bait questions is clever?

No I am being real. Learning about menstruation you have to cover everything and some women who identify as men do get there periods. Do you think they should learn everything or just the straight up biology?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No I am being real. Learning about menstruation you have to cover everything and some women who identify as men do get there periods. Do you think they should learn everything or just the straight up biology?
Straight up biology, no identity politics.
Biology isn't a 2nd grade class, though...and neither is sex ed.
You know what is?
Basic grammar, and proper usage of their* vs there*.
They're* doing too much over there*; those kids are 8 years old, sexual identity politics shouldn't be part of *their curriculum.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Pretty much that pagan agenda. here's a guest reading to the kids at the Michelle Obama library
drag_queen_demon_(1)_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

That freak musta scared the shyt out of the kids.:gucci:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight up biology, no identity politics.
Biology isn't a 2nd grade class, though...and neither is sex ed.
You know what is?
Basic grammar, and proper usage of their* vs there*.
They're* doing too much over there*; those kids are 8 years old, sexual identity politics shouldn't be part of *their curriculum.

I don't know how they do it over there so who knows. But how do you feel if students ask questions? Should students not be answered?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all weird af fighting tooth and nail against any dissent when these threads come up.
Super suspect and :scust: who is y'all dads?

Come on if you read the report you know that title was click bait. No where in the report did it say boys get periods. That is my problem with all the bullshyt. People create fake titles to get clicks. Then people react off that.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Did Russia put crack in our neighborhoods, enact 3 strike laws, call black men thugs during a black presidency-during a wave of police brutality?
Do Russians treat a much more dangerous opiate addiction wave with kid gloves in comparison to the crack era, even though one drug is deadly and the other isn't?
Did Russians kill Darren Seals, Bassem Masri, DeAndre Joshua, or Eddie Crawford?
Did Russians bomb MOVE in 1985?
Did Russians write this article?
:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Oh cool...because they didn't do those things we shouldn't call them out on their bullshyt.
:ohhh:
Got it.
:ehh: