Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest trans victory

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Read the rest of it

Draft Government recommendations say schools are free to determine how they address lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) issues, ensuring teaching is “sensitive and age-appropriate

I am not familiar with uk government but it appears to be a recommendation by there city council and not implemented at all.

Do you breh:ehh:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:

Why are we seeing more and more people posting far right leaning news sources and articles?

The article Boyce posted is from a right leaning publication in the UK. If you google the article you can see it is also posted places like Breitbart.

The headline itself is misleading and just meant to conjure up outrage.

The article is not factual. If you dig a little deeper to figure out where this came from, you can trace it back to a 2013 decision to allow for trans or gender neutral/non-binary students to choose which bathroom they wish to use. In the name of inclusion they decided to add sanitary disposal bins to the "male" restrooms to allow for depositing of tampons and such. This isn't about schools teaching boys can have periods, its about being inclusive of those who choose to identify as non-binary individuals. Shame on the people in comments including the OP who didn't bother to dig deeper. Once again this is conservatives making stupid, explosive claims over bathroom assignments.

What was actually said:

The new advice follows a council report which said: "Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods", adding that "menstruation must be inclusive of all genders".

Saying trans boys can have periods is not even close to the same as saying all people can have periods.

So many news sites really are trash.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS IN IT'S ESSENCE.

Look at how many people are up in arms in here and under Boyce's comments. YALL ARE BEING PROGRAMMED INTO ALT-RIGHT ZEALOTS AND PEOPLE LIKE BOYCE AND TARIQ ARE HELPING.
You wrote alot to defend none harlem activities

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Unlike you I don’t live in fear. Nothing new under the sun this has been happening since Sodom and Gomorrah and forgive me for not seeing America as a bastion for morality.

But you live in fear and tell me how that works out for you.
Nowhere in my comment did I say or imply that I live in fear. Your reading comprehension is garbage. I just gave you a dose of reality. I could careless what influence is upon us because I do my own thing.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:jbhmm:

Why are we seeing more and more people posting far right leaning news sources and articles?

The article Boyce posted is from a right leaning publication in the UK. If you google the article you can see it is also posted places like Breitbart.
:stopitslime: Who da fucc cares the The Telegraph is a right-leaning media outlet??!!! It's still a mainstream media outlet reporting legitimate news.

Can we get the thread locked and the poster banned for posting fake news from alt-reich websites???

The same folks in here saying "this is an outrage!!" would be happily lynched by the people putting out this fake shyt.
:mjlol: HL c00ns mad AF that the rest of this forum don't co-sign their bullshyt liberal/DNC agendas

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Did Russia put crack in our neighborhoods, enact 3 strike laws, call black men thugs during a black presidency-during a wave of police brutality?
Do Russians treat a much more dangerous opiate addiction wave with kid gloves in comparison to the crack era, even though one drug is deadly and the other isn't?
Did Russians kill Darren Seals, Bassem Masri, DeAndre Joshua, or Eddie Crawford?
Did Russians bomb MOVE in 1985?
Did Russians write this article?
:jbhmm::jbhmm:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Who da fucc cares the The Telegraph is a right-leaning media outlet??!!! It's still a mainstream media outlet reporting legitimate news.

:mjlol: HL c00ns mad AF that the rest of this forum don't co-sign their bullshyt liberal/DNC agendas

If it's legitimate news then why is the headline so misleading?

The school is not saying that "Boys can have periods", which of course, sounds absolutely ridiculous at first glance.

But that's not what's happening here. They are simply saying that "Transgendered boys (ie girls that identify as boys) can have periods." Which is absolutely true and not worth the outrage.

They chose the first headline because dikk heads like you will spread this information as a part of your "OMGOMG GAYS AND TRANNIES ARE TAKING OVER" mass hysteria.