Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest trans victory

killacal

Banned
Daps
They're targeting your kids for indoctrination. You could have took a stand years ago, but you bended, you folded and you broke. No #treway
lgbt supporters shamed the c00ns searching for white acceptance into consigning these nuts

A childs mind is essentially a blank canvas, it can be shaped into whatever you want

Fakkits recruiting your nieces and nephews on some child solider shyt and nikkas are using semantics to cheer them on

#fleebabylon

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're in here caping and trying to add nuance to this nonsense. So, you dont need to say anything when your actions are speaking for you breh.
Caping?
So you agree that the thread title is correct and they are teching boys that they get periods?

As per the article what grade is this going down in?
How does this fit into biology class?
When did this pass?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Can we get the thread locked and the poster banned for posting fake news from alt-reich websites???

The same folks in here saying "this is an outrage!!" would be happily lynched by the people putting out this fake shyt.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we get the thread locked and the poster banned for posting fake news from alt-reich websites???

The same folks in here saying "this is an outrage!!" would be happily lynched by the people putting out this fake shyt.

The same folks in here did not read the article.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Did you read the article?
Or did the headline just get you mad?

Did YOU read the article? It confirms the bullshyt headline:stopitslime:

The new advice follows a council report which said: "Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods", adding that "menstruation must be inclusive of all genders".

Bins used for menstruation products will be provided in all toilets for children, according to the report.

Tory MP David Davies told The Mail on Sunday that it was "insanity" for teachers to tell pupils that transgender boys can have periods.

He said: "Learning about periods is already a difficult subject for children that age, so to throw in the idea girls who believe they are boys also have periods will leave them completely confused."

However, leading doctors have previously recommended that primary school children are taught about LGBT issues

This is fukking nuts:hhh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did YOU read the article? It confirms the bullshyt headline:stopitslime:

This is fukking nuts:hhh:

Read the rest of it

Draft Government recommendations say schools are free to determine how they address lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) issues, ensuring teaching is “sensitive and age-appropriate

I am not familiar with uk government but it appears to be a recommendation by there city council and not implemented at all.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is great. I guess some male posters do get there period. All emotional like a woman.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm sure at one point you thought all this tranny shyt wouldn't happen in America also. Don't be foolish, this shyt will touchdown here also.
Unlike you I don’t live in fear. Nothing new under the sun this has been happening since Sodom and Gomorrah and forgive me for not seeing America as a bastion for morality.

But you live in fear and tell me how that works out for you.