Boyce Watkins: Eminem's great, but is a product of white privilege

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I'm saying you can think he's great, I disagree with the fact that it isn't even debatable. It most certainly is. Eminem aint even in my top 15.

what do you base your top 15 on? em gets in on his mic skills alone. say what you want about his albums or music :manny:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
From a technical stand point hes one of the greatest. Flows, deivery, cadence has always carried him. Lyrically he's nice depending on the subject. A focused or angry Em is unfukkwitable. I still buy his music but he isn't in my top 5. Royce, Ces Cru, Tech, Krizz Kaliko, Busta, Twista, Lupe, Kendrick, Nas, Reks, Elzhi, RA The Rugged Man, Brother Ali, Crooked I, Ras Kass can all rap circles around Em.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Is Em more popular b/c he is white? Of course

But ripping on his talent is just downright stupid tbh. Virtually every top emcee of the last 20 years has given very high praise of his skills

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is the nikka yall keep proppin up? :mjlol:

He had Dame on, did a show about Tyler the Creator, and now Em.............. :dead:

Yeah, these are the coursing issues we need to focus on in the black community.................:blessed: thecoli.com ladies and gentlemen

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps

He had Dame on, did a show about Tyler the Creator, and now Em.............. :dead:

Yeah, these are the coursing issues we need to focus on in the black community.................:blessed: thecoli.com ladies and gentlemen
He has a sleuth of various topics on his YT channel. :leostare: Is this because coli doesn't talk about those videos or are you making the assumption this is all the man talks about?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a sleuth of various topics on his YT channel. :leostare: Is this because coli doesn't talk about those videos or are you making the assumption this is all the man talks about?

Like what type of various topics? I have no problem with Boyce... and have known about him ever since he wrote that satire about Bush.....

I just laugh at the cats on here who propose that he is some type of voice for the downtrodden, when he's simply trying to cash in on video journalism like everyone else.......

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You fool, he's not just talking about rap.
Dame because of his message of economic empowerment for blacks.
Tyler because he voiced his disgust in his commercial perpetuating the stereotype of criminalized, scary black men.
Eminem because he represents everything that's wrong with racism white supremacy.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fool, he's not just talking about rap.
Dame because of his message of economic empowerment for blacks.
Tyler because he voiced his disgust in his commercial perpetuating the stereotype of criminalized, scary black men.
Eminem because he represents everything that's wrong with racism white supremacy.

:camby:

:snoop:

If you're under the age of 22, I'll understand............... but if not....... :smh: