"Boy Meets World" Reunion...Flabby nikkas enter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hell City Guys, Sister Sister, The Jamie Foxx Show, Malcolm & Eddie, Between Brothers, Moesha, etc.

From Thurdays-Sundays we was eating GOOD

In The House

market_sd.jpg

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Low key, had more variety in black entertainment for all age groups in the 90s.

I could watch Kenan and kel, All That, Allen strange, My Brother and Me in the afternoon, and watch martin, in living color, living single, etc. at night. And thats not even counting all the stuff on UPN - WB later on.

Where’s all the good black entertainment now? We felt comfortable watching white shyt like Full House because it came on after Family Matters
My theory is is that once UPN & WB came out, all the major networks stopped trying to reach the Black audiences, so once those networks gave & became CW, there was no network for Black entertainment, including ironically Black Entertainment Television.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My theory is is that once UPN & WB came out, all the major networks stopped trying to reach the Black audiences, so once those networks gave & became CW, there was no network for Black entertainment, including ironically Black Entertainment Television.

Its also kind of crazy that both family matters and sister sister was shipped off of ABC/TGIF to other networks

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Back then?

MFs literally did the same for Bad Babhi just a few years ago :heh:
Real talk you're not lying. Some people like barley legal woman or be waiting for a chick to turn 18. It's some sick shyt lol.