Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate it had to be Will Friedle. Always knew Rider Strong was a solid dude :obama:

Yeah, the actress that played Angela said they used to make aunt Jemima jokes when she wore head wraps and other things.

I think only people not on the cac humor train was the actor who plays Shawn and the Lawrence brother

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah, the actress that played Angela said they used to make aunt Jemima jokes when she wore head wraps and other things.

I think only people not on the cac humor train was the actor who plays Shawn and the Lawrence brother

Yea If i’m not mistaken Will Friedle apologized profusely and admitted he was the ringleader of it under the guise of it being “just jokes” and only Will Strong wasn’t having that.

Funny how after Trina Mcgee came out with the accusations and the other cast members confirmed it, Ben Savage cut off communication with all of them and hasn’t spoken to anyone since

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm glad I wasn't a kid in the 90s or whenever this show was on, there were limited options for entertainment...you know damn well no Black kid REALLY wants to watch no shyt with characters called Cory or Screech...wtf is a Topanga?

It wasn’t so bad all of those shows like Boys Meets World and Step By Step were on Friday nights and they balanced it with black shows like Family Matters and Hangin Mr Cooper. Saturday nights we had SNICK which had hella black led shows like All That, Keenan & Kell and Allen Strange

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That was a common thing back in the day though. not Excusing it but it was common nasty cac behavior/humor back in the day

Terrible but that's how shyt was back then.

Side note, she aged bad.
Back then?

MFs literally did the same for Bad Babhi just a few years ago :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It wasn’t so bad all of those shows like Boys Meets World and Step By Step were on Friday nights and they balanced it with black shows like Family Matters and Hangin Mr Cooper. Saturday nights we had SNICK which had hella black led shows like All That, Keenan & Kell and Allen Strange

Low key, had more variety in black entertainment for all age groups in the 90s.

I could watch Kenan and kel, All That, Allen strange, My Brother and Me in the afternoon, and watch martin, in living color, living single, etc. at night. And thats not even counting all the stuff on UPN - WB later on.

Where’s all the good black entertainment now? We felt comfortable watching white shyt like Full House because it came on after Family Matters

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Low key, had more variety in black entertainment for all age groups in the 90s.

I could watch Kenan and kel, All That, Allen strange, My Brother and Me in the afternoon, and watch martin, in living color, living single, etc. at night. And thats not even counting all the stuff on UPN - WB later on.

Where’s all the good black entertainment now?

Exactly. The 90’s was the greatest decade for black entertainment even shows like Walker Texas Ranger and Martial Law would have black co-stars that were treated with respect and dignity and not as minstrel shows

Lets not forget all of the dope black Primetime dramas like City Of Angels, Under One Roof, Linc, New York Undercover, etc. the 90’s was fukking LIT