"Boy Meets World" Reunion...Flabby nikkas enter

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I see people still aren't up on what a piece of shyt Ben Savage is :francis:

or that he was getting his back blown out by powerful men in Hollywood for years and years watch "an open secret" :scust:

Shawn and Angela the only decent ones but to be fair Topanga and Eric couldn't go against Ben back then if you know the situation
Man tell us :camby:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thought the title said they were looking flabby for a second there.

They’ve all just aged, which is a part of life

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I thought Angela didn’t get along with the rest of the cast members? Said they were low key racist, especially Eric?

They apparently worked that out. Two years ago, her and Danielle were on Instagram Live talking about the controversy and Danielle apologized to Trina for how she treated her, including on Girl Meets World because she was in the middle of a divorce at the time.

As for her and Will Friedle (Eric), when he was on some :mjpls: back in the day, he apologized for it at the time and when the controversy went down in 2020, he sent her a long letter apologizing again for what he said. He said that Trina made him change the way he approached comedy, so as far as I know, she doesn't have beef with any of them anymore.

Except maybe Ben Savage, but it doesn't look like anybody's saying anything concrete. @Threnody, I think you gotta tell us what you know. :mjgrin:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Can you explain what this means

what did you want to be going on :dwillhuh:
BMW covered some serious themes. GMW looked like another one of Disney's kiddy shows. Disney wanted to reboot Lizzie McGuire along with all these other shows but Terry Minsky got fired because Disney felt the show she was trying to create wasn't "family-friendly".

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I ain't even know they made a girl meets world til just now wtf:gucci:

Daps
Matthew Lawrence’s wife filed for divorce. They dated for years, broke up, got back together, he stood by her during her addiction problems, and now they’re getting divorced. They met when his brother was on Dancing With The Stars.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah thought it was. Karen was the one I was thinking of. The youngest one wasn't too bad herself.

At the time I thought Al looked the best but she fell off. Dana aged the best

images

Christine-Lakin-USO-Tour-Jan-11-09.jpg

Step By Step Cast: Then and Now - The Hollywood Gossip

broller

Veteran
Daps
Matthew Lawrence’s wife filed for divorce. They dated for years, broke up, got back together, he stood by her during her addiction problems, and now they’re getting divorced. They met when his brother was on Dancing With The Stars.

Oh I didn't know she was a fiend.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I see people still aren't up on what a piece of shyt Ben Savage is :francis:

or that he was getting his back blown out by powerful men in Hollywood for years and years watch "an open secret" :scust:

Shawn and Angela the only decent ones but to be fair Topanga and Eric couldn't go against Ben back then if you know the situation
:what: I know people who knew Danielle Fishel personally and ain’t never said no shyt u talkin bout. Smh.