Boxer vs Muay Thai Fighter

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Homie in the blue had a much better sense of distance and nice footspeed to bounce in and out of range.

Honestly, in the ring Muay Thai is a monster. If I were to pick a pure striking art to learn in MMA, it'd be Muay Thai.

In a street fight though it's a completely story. Street fights you want to spend as little a time as possible on the ground because you don't know wtf can happen. So when you throw kicks out in the wild you're setting yourself up to trip/fall and be off balance which can be a big negative, especially if you're in a crowded area and getting bumped. Boxing will teach you to stick and move, punch and be outta there.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Okay so what is boxing?

A boxer would fold these ufc fighters up man:mjlol:

Yeah okay lmao

completely different sports mang, not to say there arent dope boxers in UFC now and in the past. But that's the thing, those boxers who crossed over train to be more complete fighters due to the ruleset.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Boxing>>>>>>>

In street fights hands get thrown first :yeshrug:

I’ve seen hyped up cacs that do “MMA” get spanked in brawls by brehs just throwing hands :wow:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Boxing>>>>>>>

In street fights hands get thrown first :yeshrug:

I’ve seen hyped up cacs that do “MMA” get spanked in brawls by brehs just throwing hands :wow:

No blue belt atleast MMA fighter is losing to a random mf in a street fight :russ:. nikkas just get on here lying

if you arent lying, what you witnessed was a Cac trynna intimidate someone and not having any actual game.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah okay lmao

completely different sports mang, not to say there arent dope boxers in UFC now and in the past. But that's the thing, those boxers who crossed over train to be more complete fighters due to the ruleset.

They are wearing head gear:mjlol:

A talented boxer has a good chance of knocking a ufc fighter out before they get a chance to go for a takedown. Throw a leg kick if you want,good chance you get knocked out before the pain takes over. The boxer just has better odds of knockong someone out before the ufc fighter can get they cute shyt off. Nothing personal,just the geometry of the situation.

But yea,with headgear to prevent quick knockouts id take the ufc fighter everytime.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shyt reminded me of that episode in Street Fighter V where Ken, Ryu, and Fei Long, fight them Muay Thai hitmen and they figure out them nikkas is always off balance due to kicking so they timed them nikkas and started grappling and body slamming them to win.

Boxer just timed him with hands and made everything count.

This is basically what brehs mean when they talk about boxing in a street fight.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
No blue belt atleast MMA fighter is losing to a random mf in a street fight :russ:. nikkas just get on here lying

if you arent lying, what you witnessed was a Cac trynna intimidate someone and not having any actual game.
Legit bro

I was at a bar in lower east side back in like 2016 or 2017

Cacs was yelling about how they do MMA and would “fukking kill them” they out numbered the brehs 5 to 3 too :francis:

Anyway There was one breh who was silent the whole time and popped it off and knocked the one out with a clean left hook :wow:

So now it’s 4 on 3 and the biggest cac I’m not gonna lie was holding his own :ehh:

Then boom the big cac slams a breh on the ground :ohhh:

They both end falling though

The first breh that caught the KO drops another Cac but he not knocked out though but was definitely delirious

What i noticed was the cacs had no hands and it looked like they just kept trying to close the distance but was get rocked continuously in process

In the end it was one white dude slumped and the rest were bruised up

The brehs was good for the most part the breh that got slammed said his knee was fukked up but was good besides that

The brehs definitely won :yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
XianMyleeKB.jpg

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Legit bro

I was at a bar in lower east side back in like 2016 or 2017

Cacs was yelling about how they do MMA and would “fukking kill them” they out numbered the brehs 5 to 3 too :francis:

Anyway There was one breh who was silent the whole time and popped it off and knocked the one out with a clean left hook :wow:

So now it’s 4 on 3 and the biggest cac I’m not gonna lie was holding his own :ehh:

Then boom the big cac slams a breh on the ground :ohhh:

They both end falling though

The first breh that caught the KO drops another Cac but he not knocked out though but was definitely delirious

What i noticed was the cacs had no hands and it looked like they just kept trying to close the distance but was get rocked continuously in process

In the end it was one white dude slumped and the rest were bruised up

The brehs was good for the most part the breh that got slammed said his knee was fukked up but was good besides that

The brehs definitely won :yeshrug:

I feel it, but no real mf is gonna just yell out "I do MMA!!1" trying to intimidate, they just go to work. Those were def just meathead cacs and not real professionals/amateurs. Ive trained at plenty gyms, MMA, Boxing, JJ, kickboxing, you name it and guys like that who go around starting shyt are not respected and deserve to take Ls .

They are wearing head gear:mjlol:

A talented boxer has a good chance of knocking a ufc fighter out before they get a chance to go for a takedown. Throw a leg kick if you want,good chance you get knocked out before the pain takes over. The boxer just has better odds of knockong someone out before the ufc fighter can get they cute shyt off. Nothing personal,just the geometry of the situation.

But yea,with headgear to prevent quick knockouts id take the ufc fighter everytime.

You arguing something the first UFCs already settled bro :russ: . A pure boxer is food in the octagon or in freestyle fighting rulesets unless they can get that shot off. Most times, that isnt happening. Or unless they properly train for that ruleset. Hell, a BJJ guy I know literally just pieced up and choked out a 32-2 amateur boxer in a MMA fight below:

at the end of the day It's all in the fighter, not the art. But wrestlers, sambists, BJJ guys and kickboxers dominate MMA for a reason. Not to say boxers havent been champs in UFC, but those boxers were always talented grapplers as well.

It's best to be versatile >>>>