Boxer vs Muay Thai Fighter

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Indian looking dude was more focused and deliberate. The other dude was trying to mask his nervousness by jumping around….unwittingly draining his own energy supply.

With fights, it’s in your best interest to end it as quickly as possible. When you hit, hit with intent to kill. Of course, do this only after you have tried all you could to avoid the situation.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Muay Thai fighter wasn't using his distance enough and had pretty weak and scared kicks. You can tell he was scared to throw his weight in his kicks for fear out of the boxer advancing and closing the distance, but you can't throw scared (especially when you already have the advantage starting out with the distance). He then lost confidence in his kicks (which was the best tool he had of used right) and started boxing the boxer :martin:

Not to mention, these fights aren't a 1:1 ratio in skill, so in no way does this represent Muay Thai vs. boxing ad a whole. Put Rod Tang in that bytch up against any boxer :ufdup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That was a terrible example. Op thought he had him one.:mjlol: :mjlol:Any competent Thai fighter will have a boxer limping and unbalanced off 1 kick. Any competent fighter would also not be missing kicks like that.

And what were the rules? Let me guess, no knees or elbows? Because a Thai clinch would've ate dude alive.

giphy.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Box a boxer muay thai brehs.

Should've played at a distance and attacked his legs with kicks. Thaibreh forgot his shins are weapons.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The Indian looking dude was more focused and deliberate. The other dude was trying to mask his nervousness by jumping around….unwittingly draining his own energy supply.

With fights, it’s in your best interest to end it as quickly as possible. When you hit, hit with intent to kill. Of course, do this only after you have tried all you could to avoid the situation.
Its called punching with bad intentions

A lot of the time, boxers who dab in MMA/kickboxing arent really the aggressive types and not really good boxers.

I seen this already, but buddy did exactly what you’re supposed to do. No sideways stances or philly shell, staying out of range for kicks, timing after a kick/punch, feints, footwork to move in/out, etc.

This is why I always said it’s more about the fighter than it is the style

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Let's go Boxing:banderas:

That being said I respect Muay Thai/Kickboxing (I don't fukk with that MMA garbage tho):scust:

Edit: Damn I posted this in the wrong forum:snoop:

The boxer had him guessing with those feints & was able to close the distance well. And his counter game was good