Boxer Ryan Garcia Using N-Word(Hard R)

Daps
What about I hate ni**as?

:jbhmm:Is it good?
but, no racist who says they “hate ******s” is using the nikka variant.

if someone says,” i hate nikka,” it’s joined by something else.

i.e, someone might say, “ i hate nikkas who drive hellcats.”

it’s contextual. i’m not defending the use of “nikka,” for what it’s worth. just saying that nobody attacking black people is using “nikka.”

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
you can find the use of “nikka” inappropriate and still understand the contextual difference between it and “******.”

the two views are not mutually exclusive.

:unimpressed:
"nikka" around a random white stranger gets a "you gotta chill that shyt out in my presence fam"

Nygger gets yo shyt rocked immediately

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but, no racist who says they “hate ******s” is using the nikka variant.

if someone says,” i hate nikka,” it’s joined by something else.

i.e, someone might say, “ i hate nikkas who drive hellcats.”

it’s contextual. i’m not defending the use of “nikka,” for what it’s worth. just saying that nobody attacking black people is using “nikka.”

The fact your brain is computing this type of stuff to type out there’s a high probability a helmet is securely strapped to your head, @I Really Mean It

Daps
The fact your brain is computing this type of stuff to type out there’s a high probability a helmet is securely strapped to your head, @I Really Mean It
how so? it’s common sense. i’m arguing that there is clearly a contextual difference between the two terms. i am not defending its use by anyone non-black.

a white supremacist isn’t going to say, “i hate nikkas.”

he or she will say, “i hate ******s.”

that’s all i am saying in response to @Matt504 ’s comment about if it would have been cool had garcia said “nikka” instead of “******”

:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
so, there’s no contextual difference between “that’s my nikka” and “i hate ******s”?

:jbhmm:

Let me say it more clearly, the only difference there ever was between n*gger and n*gga is the accent of the person saying n*gger.

All of this "we reclaimed the word" nonsense is straight up babble, if that's not the case then I'm wondering what the response would be if he said the "term of endearment" version of n*gger.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how so? it’s common sense. i’m arguing that there is clearly a contextual difference between the two terms. i am not defending its use by anyone non-black.

a white supremacist isn’t going to say, “i hate nikkas.”

he or she will say, “i hate ******s.”

that’s all i am saying in response to @Matt504 ’s comment about if it would have been cool had garcia said “nikka” instead of “******”

:francis:

There’s No difference outside of you mispronouncing the word