Boxer Ryan Garcia Using N-Word(Hard R)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He’s been crashing out hard lately
The whole maga far-right movement gave all these people a platform they can't get cancelled from smh that shyt is actually profitable for em nowadays

Between this and this phenomenon of content creators harassing people, being a piece of shyt has become a viable business model, the extreme offset of being politically correct

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Y'all really think these illegal b*stards are coming here to unite with us. Black brown unity:mjlol:
They practice white supremacy in their own countries. People seem to think black people only live in Africa, the Caribbean and Brazil.

shyt, even if you watch a Mexican TV show you'd realize most of the roles go to the Mexicans with the least amount of indigenous and black DNA.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why are you trying to run interference for this racist idiot? This isn't the first time he's done/said some racist shyt.

I'm clearly not running interference, the OP made the distinction that he said it with the "hard r" so I'm wonder if it would have made a difference if he said it with the soft r instead.

Daps
I'm clearly not running interference, the OP made the distinction that he said it with the "hard r" so I'm wonder if it would have made a difference if he said it with the soft r instead.
you can find the use of “nikka” inappropriate and still understand the contextual difference between it and “******.”

the two views are not mutually exclusive.

:unimpressed:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you can find the use of “nikka” inappropriate and still understand the contextual difference between it and “******.”

the two views are not mutually exclusive.

:unimpressed:

There is no contextual difference. We've just been pretending like there's a difference between n*gga and n*gger because of the spelling.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You act like a street fight follows professional boxing rules :heh: a bat to the head or knee would shut down all that footwork
Or just geaux for they knees. Boxers don't watch out for they legs. Peddle Pump kick into that knee or calf and back up a bit. Boxers gotta close in to connect and they don't know how to handle weight pressed on them if you attempt a take down...street fights is anybody war to win tbt