Bout to :eat: fellas. My job just approved working from home!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

as for me, I will easily be able to work, cuz I despise daytime tv and won't even turn it on, and I'll just be having peace and quiet working. no one will be here, and it'll be no different than working in my office except I'll have on sweat pants instead of slacks. and I probably won't take a shower :noah:
:childplease: You aint getting sh*t done breh. Sohh you act you're just going to magically turn off ESPN when :skip: is :troll: first take :sitdown:

It's only going to get worse when the NBA season kick off too......

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
my bytch works from home i cant do it...i need to interact and get out of the house

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Working from home is godly :ahh:

Posting in the Coli, able to have real food for lunch, Xbox on with ya, posting in the coli :win:

Traffic :childplease:

Annoying ass coworkers :rudy:

Showers :pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
looks like I got wednesdays designated as my work from home day. We only had the option of picking tue, wed, or thu. cuz we only get one day a week at home for the time being.

Props to Kalik, cuz splitting the week will be piff as I no longer will work more than 2 days in a row.

Job also came thru and upgraded my BB phone today, so I'm all set now.

my fam is out the house by 6 am, and I'll be up by then as well. I can probably get a 5 mile run in before I start "work".

good to be finally :win:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
looks like I got wednesdays designated as my work from home day. We only had the option of picking tue, wed, or thu. cuz we only get one day a week at home for the time being.

Props to Kalik, cuz splitting the week will be piff as I no longer will work more than 2 days in a row.

Job also came thru and upgraded my BB phone today, so I'm all set now.

my fam is out the house by 6 am, and I'll be up by then as well. I can probably get a 5 mile run in before I start "work".

good to be finally :win:

your winning breh

just dont slack..i can see you playin 2k all day

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
your winning breh

just dont slack..i can see you playin 2k all day

nah, Imma behave for the time being. I mean this is the first time I have done it. gotta see how it plays out.

Who do yall work for that let you work at home :sadcam:

I work in health care. but I'm not clinical staff. all the shyt I need to do, I can easily do from my crib tho.