Bout to dive into divinity original sin 2

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm sure this game is great....I have part 1 and 2 on steam from some sale

I played Part 1 cuz I thought i should before part 2.....My team kept dying and I didn't have scrolls to keep resurrecting them....game hard as fukk i eventually gave up :sadbron:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't play either of these games if you got a back log. I put 200 hours into the first game. No bullshyt. And the 2nd game is supposedly longer.

Fred.

smh..even worse im currently playing the witcher 3 with the dlc on death march:mjcry:

worse part is my hard drive crashed and i had to start over..:to:

not even past the bloody baron story:sadbron:

pray for me:lawd:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm sure this game is great....I have part 1 and 2 on steam from some sale

I played Part 1 cuz I thought i should before part 2.....My team kept dying and I didn't have scrolls to keep resurrecting them....game hard as fukk i eventually gave up :sadbron:

I felt that shyt:to:

yal can definitely skip the first one

for real

My pride tho :damn:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yal can definitely skip the first one

for real

I kind of feel like that would be depriving people of a good game, but story wise 1 has nothing to do with 2(there are references to 1 and you will be missing a lot of lore if you skip 1) so you could skip 1 if you wanted to.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I kind of feel like that would be depriving people of a good game, but story wise 1 has nothing to do with 2(there are references to 1 and you will be missing a lot of lore if you skip 1) so you could skip 1 if you wanted to.
I'm just saying you're no losing no substantial context going into 2 - and 2 is leagues better across the board.

Its not a Pillars of Eternity thing at all really. Hop in.