Bout to dive into divinity original sin 2

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can’t imagine it running well on the switch. I played on the PS4, and load times were horrible. Still one of my all time favorite games though.

Reviews said it was a great port:ld:. Graphics & textures are obviously downgraded considerably but it’s supposed to run well enough. Witcher 3 was the same way on switch and that game would regularly overheat my PS4:bryan:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I swear to god Bioware/EA need to just slide Larian the Dragon Age license. I can't imagine in any realm of possibility that DA4 will be even close to as good as DOS2 was, nevermind what we bout to get from Baldur's Gate 3. Should just let Larian cook with the property and sit back and rake in the money while that company rehabs Bioware's image for it.

But then again, it'll just lead to another Obsidian/Bethesda situation where they can't stomach the little studio doing their shyt better than they do. Which is a shame... Larian is hands-down the best cRPG studio right now and the only RPG on the horizon that could even threaten their status is literally the most anticipated game in the world right now. Really one of the only companies that hasn't shot itselvf in the foot in some capacity in the last year. :salute:to the nikka Swen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Never got past nameless isle and I’ve played this game 3 whole times, which is a lot of hours.

Something about the last 3rd of it really just takes a nosedive in fun more so than any other game I’ve played. The first 2/3’s are GOAT though. One of my favorite games ever.

Can’t wait for baldur’s gate 3 even though i don’t know what a baldur is.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I swear to god Bioware/EA need to just slide Larian the Dragon Age license. I can't imagine in any realm of possibility that DA4 will be even close to as good as DOS2 was, nevermind what we bout to get from Baldur's Gate 3. Should just let Larian cook with the property and sit back and rake in the money while that company rehabs Bioware's image for it.

But then again, it'll just lead to another Obsidian/Bethesda situation where they can't stomach the little studio doing their shyt better than they do. Which is a shame... Larian is hands-down the best cRPG studio right now and the only RPG on the horizon that could even threaten their status is literally the most anticipated game in the world right now. Really one of the only companies that hasn't shot itselvf in the foot in some capacity in the last year. :salute:to the nikka Swen.
Bruh I discovered this game last year by typing “games like Dragon age origins” in google. Dragon age is the goat, but damn EA ruined it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Great game I need to get back into. I funded it on Kick Starter, and put like 200 hours into the first one.

These games are basically a sandbox + RPG rules. Pretty much anything you think you can do, you can.

Fred.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I would recommend playing part 1 first if you have the time, it's a good game as well. Both games are long and can be very cerebral as well so they can feel draining after a while.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Should I cop on steam or console? :lupe:

I got it on both. Got friends with it on both. I will say if you got people on pc go there for the mods. I been on there making EXTREMELY broken characters with all the skills plus like 10 extra classes :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Im just barely getting started and this game is already deep as fukk, it’s almost absurd:heh:.

There seems to be an amazing amount of player choice and dialog options so I’m excited to see this game open up after the initial learning curve:whew:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Im just barely getting started and this game is already deep as fukk, it’s almost absurd:heh:.

There seems to be an amazing amount of player choice and dialog options so I’m excited to see this game open up after the initial learning curve:whew:

The game is absolutely amazing, I can’t wait for Baldurs gate 3 although I wish it was DOS3.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
For anyone playing either one of these games(I restarted 1 after seeing this thread) SAVE ALL THE TIME!!!!

Also you can get Divinity Original Sin 2 for $20 brand new off Amazon right now.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m like 12 hours in still at fort joy stealing all the skillbooks and secreting killing the guards one by one :lolbron:

The aftermath of the Camp Kitchen area after I took out Griff and his gang :wow: Blood, poison, fire, and puddles everywhere:russ: