Bout It the movie was huge in 1997 yet as time has passed it doesn't get mentioned when bringing up classic 90's hood movies.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cam spitting on that little girl

Hell Rell just hiding the crack in some Peanut Butter

40 Cal snitching to the police and telling them to find Flea at the CD store

Juelz wearing that Lot 29 shirt

Cam having sex with his crackhead GF

The unintentional comedy of Cam rolling his eyes after Gordo told him to come through only to see the drug mules shyt on the newspaper

Cam telling his crew this is a Hyundai and this is a Ferrari instead of saying Honda

Classic.

Cam should have made a part 2 where he went down South with Vado and Chubbie Baby and have Jim as a rival crew

They actually have killa season part two.

I got killasesson part two.

In the deluxe edition of the killaseason lp on cd. It was a doubke cd format case with the killaseson 2 dvd inside with the album on cd.
Separately,.. I have an original hardcopy of the first killaseason the movie on dvd too.

All those moments.
you mentioned are classic hood movie moments. That young nikkaz try to act like they down.
or in the know and do not.

Like the lack of diggin in the crate by them is wild.
That I eventually have When they get spanked from a lack of experience and inability to be prescient and fail. That when they seek answers. You may eventually get them to sit the fukk down and gain some knowledge using movie medium. Yet these dudes not built with urban intellectualism.
Or any hiphop culture. To be successful like they think.

They lack the brain trust and it is nasty work.
how bad it shows.
When also old nikkaz are willing to give and drop jewels.
Yet are denied the ability to initially aid.

Art Barr

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
MV5BMWM0OWE3M2EtMDMwNy00NjRkLTlmODQtMzVmMWZjZTQ5MjI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

Most underrated rap hood flick ever

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Bout it the movie was sooo terrible yet soo good. We watched that movie in the barracks every day in the summer of 97. We knew it was crap from the jump, but so what. Once you saw the advertisement in the Ice cream man cd cover and if you were pro-No Limit you couldn't wait for that movie. That man turned a movie he made for less than a million dollars in to at least 20 million it went platinum like an album and it was like 25 dollars to buy the VHS.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Bout it the movie was sooo terrible yet soo good. We watched that movie in the barracks every day in the summer of 97. We knew it was crap from the jump, but so what. Once you saw the advertisement in the Ice cream man cd cover and if you were pro-No Limit you couldn't wait for that movie. That man turned a movie he made for less than a million dollars in to at least 20 million it went platinum like an album and it was like 25 dollars to buy the VHS.

P was on a roll in music and movies…nikka the hood Michael Bay.

I bet all the women and men were copping those NL CDs every week.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Master P got away with a lot of bad product. Looking back, it’s like what were people thinking? I remember getting roasted by my friends because I was the only person in the group who was not a No Limit fan.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Baller Blockin>>>>>

Hot Boys was the best No Limit movie

:mjlol:

I got the Hook Up takes that crown. Silkks acting skills might be worse than his rapping.

Choices>>>>Bout It

Choices, Hot Boys, I Got The Hook Up and Baller Blockin'. All decent flicks but none of them had the hype of Bout It. FACTS. I'd go as far as saying I Got The Hook Up was probably the 2nd most hyped out all 4 but that's only because it came out right after the hype of Bout It and it was a theatrical release.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Shottas. It didn't have the hype of Bout It but it was like the last of the good low budget hood flicks before the street documentary DVD era would become a thing in the early 2000's

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Choices, Hot Boys, I Got The Hook Up and Baller Blockin'. All decent flicks but none of them had the hype of Bout It. FACTS. I'd go as far as saying I Got The Hook Up was probably the 2nd most hyped out all 4 but that's only because it came out right after the hype of Bout It and it was a theatrical release.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Shottas. That was like the last of the good low budget hood flicks before the street documentary DVD era would become a thing in the early 2000's

Big Man: Take di weed, and leave di money. :francis:

Biggs: Take di WHA, and leave di WHA?!!?! :mjtf:

:mjlol:

When Biggs and Wayne left him tied up in that chair alone with Mad Max :merchant: :demonic:

Mad Max using Big Man's blood to write the # of bodies he had on the wall :picard:

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I fukk with Choices but them nikkas were so dumb after the robbery it's frustrating to watch

Who robs a drug lord then goes to stunt in his club :what:

This is alot more common than you think. Hood nikkas who never had shyt do dumb things with money.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Shottas. It didn't have the hype of Bout It but it was like the last of the good low budget hood flicks before the street documentary DVD era would become a thing in the early 2000's

Shottas isn't a rap label flick. It is 100% classic though.

One movie that hasn't been mentioned is State Property, which was also dope af for what it was. Beans killed his role.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is alot more common than you think. Hood nikkas who never had shyt do dumb things with money.

One movie that hasn't been mentioned is State Property, which was also dope af for what it was. Beans killed his role.
Didn't Beans snitch on Bleek in the SP movie and get him shot up by police?

What y'all know about State Property 2 though?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

LOL. I never specified that it had to be a rap label flick. I specified hood movie and Shottas was definitely that. Someone mentioned Phat Beach. That wasn't a rap label flick.