Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Got a feeling the Celtics are waiting till the end of the summer when some players are not going to get signed to a roster yet, and be like

200w.gif

"You know you want to sign for this Veteran minimum"

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
CP3 hitting reaching that "Who he play for?!?!?" club. I'm crying and shaking violently
The only team he didn’t improve was the Dubs. But from jump i knew it was gonna be a sabotage from within :blessed:

Cp3 should be a candidate for most improved if the shyt actually was voted right this season

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only team he didn’t improve was the Dubs. But from jump i knew it was gonna be a sabotage from within :blessed:

Cp3 should be a candidate for most improved if the shyt actually was voted right this season
I been out the loop a bit. Seeing CP3 on the dubs was crazy as fukk to me. Pop and CP3 will be interesting but bro come up on 20 years. Loved seeing him show something in Houston and Phoenix but damn I don't even know

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
damn he blocked em. how much money is he about to lose @GoldenGlove
A considerable amount to be honest. Even with a sign and trade, the Bulls are currently in the tax, so they aren't trying to take on salary.

DeMar turned down 40 a year, how much do contenders have to offer him? I see Lakers and Clippers out there being mentioned. I can't even say he'll be taking a discount, because the only team stupid enough to offer him 40 a year is Chicago. Maybe he can figure out a way to get 30M from someone? I can see him having to settle for much less too, something in the 20s depending on the team.

I really am interested in seeing how this plays out, frfr.